Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-control

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6548

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I think the kinds of people who have affected my life with their selfish attitudes and need to be right have been women who seem to have kids simply to control the men in their lives, as well as the children. My ex-wife always used the kids to try and get her way. All she did was make them and me miserable. I also so this in my adopted mother. I think people who are always trying to manipulate people and situations are good examples of people who lack self-control.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6549

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Lenny I was going to say Dad is one of the worst people who showed a failure to master self-control I have ever met. He was so full of hate it blinded him to reality. I see this in Trump supporters and members of the republican party today. I can clearly see how destructive these kinds of people are as well.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6550

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I’d have to say most of my experiences have been with religious fanatics. I’ve seen religion destroy for more lives than it does good for. I was almost an atheist before I found Gnosticism. I do not like the Christian faith I’m sorry. I think Christians are some of the worse people in this world. They destroyed my mother’s life and her siblings get on my damn nerves with all their Christian rhetoric.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6551

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I think it’s tragic when parents lack self-control because this is why children are abused in every way imaginable. What kind of parent allows, participates in, is guilty of, child abuse? One that completely lack control of self, and that is what I experienced in life so I know full well what not self-control looks like.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6552

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Carm I did look up to you. You were a fantastic example and I have always been so very proud of you. I think most of my bad experience with people who lack self-control has come from those who use fear to force people to do what they want. I cried for my brother many nights because I was threatened by our father and finally mom allowed me to go live with our uncle who lived in America. He was older, sick, and for most of my young life it was just him and I. I passed away when I was fourteen, and my mother came down. Mom ended up staying because at this time pop had died and our uncle left her very well off. Well, he left it to me and you Carm and mom was the guardian. He never had kids of his own, you know uncle Elly Nick, Mike, Vic, and Mary. I’m sure if you Chris and Brad ever met him. Did you? Also now know Uncle Elly was Gay. I didn’t know what to make of him when I was young but I learned when I was older what was happening. He was nice to me, very generous and kind. But he could be mean. If anyone bothered me he turned into a mean man fast. I always wanted Carmine as well but dad refused to let anyone take Carmine. I remember him Carm dad was the devil to me. I think really controlling mean people have no damn self-Control

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6553

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I think black men lack self-control, most of them. I mean from the gangsters in the street to the ones who run for public office. They are embarrassing, that damn medical surgeon general in Florida, and that damn black republican senator, that raggedy black man who tried to unseat the California Governor, and that sorry ass Clarence Thomas. All of them are a fucking disgrace to the black race, they are black as tar and want to be white, they hate their whiteness. They have no damn sense of self-worth so they damn sure don’t have any self-control. They hurt not only the black people in this country but the poor people in general. They can’t control their stupid.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds