Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-control

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6542

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello Forum friends and family. This months article ask us to discuss how self-control has affected us in a bad or good way . How do you all feel about this topic? Let's talk about it :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6543

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I have had many experiences with people who lack self control Mark, Mason. I learned to master mine at a young age, Mason, we as abused children learn early that we need to keep our mouths clothes and make sure we are doing the safe thing at all times. We also learn we are look upon as beckons of hope by our younger siblings so we have to always present the proper decorum in their sight.

Good examples of people who lack self-control are people who have any form of substance abuse, most of my bad experiences have been with people who drink too much and even use drugs.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6544

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I would have to say most of my negative experience with people who have not mastered self-control have come from lazy people who don’t do anything they are supposed to do much less do things the right way. I can see why sloth is one of the seven deadly sins, it is really harmful to children who have parents who are this way. Most abused children who are seriously hurt and even killed by boyfriends, fathers, or just friends while the mother is in the home, is because the bitch is too lazy to do what needs to be done to protect her innocent children.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6545

• Vince
As much as I loved my father, he was very controlling and it made all of us feel suffocated by his dominant disposition. He was unwavering and my mother was often brought to tears because he was unwavering. He didn’t care how much his behavior hurt those he claimed to love and care about. It drove my oldest brother to drink and he was killed in a car accident when I was about seventeen years old. So, I think controlling people are good examples of people who have not mastered self-control.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6546

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I think examples of people who lack self-control are all those with extreme views and beliefs. Most of my bad experiences have been from people who have extreme views about someone or something. I think religious people can be far too extreme, and I think racist are excessively extreme. My father was so racist it ate away at him like a cancer and finally cost him his life.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6547

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
The type of people who I’ve encountered that clearly have not mastered self-control are those who drink too much. I’ve seen this over and over again and it leads to all kinds of pain and hardships for the people in their lives. Wives and kids are severely abused and often killed because of alcoholism. I’ve had to encounter employees and customers suffering from lack of self-control who drink themselves to a state of complete ignorance and selfishness.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds