Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-control

Self-control 2 years 5 months ago #6566

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
OOOOO Tina I agree!!! Carmine you are so right. But all things work together for good to those who truly love, believe, and trust in The Most High.

Rocky that is so true, you are so right about that.

Kendra…Amen sister amen.

I honestly and sadly think I do. OMG! Around 11 or 12, just like me. She tired to tell me too many times but she just wouldn’t, she was scared and now I know why.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-control 2 years 5 months ago #6567

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I don’t think I want to know what this is. I have a sinking feeling in my stomach. What this shows is that, people are so often not who we think they are, not what we think they are. Angie are you all right? As much as I love our articles, sometimes they bring such hurtful truths to the surface and we all have to be ready for them. Mark and Mason are lead be something bigger than us and that once again is evident. The article hit the mark, like Adam said, in our line of work all we deal with is people who have no damn control of self. That is on the wrong and supposed right side of t he law. This situation wraps it all up, and to think she ended up with another person who shocked us in the group.

Self-control 2 years 5 months ago #6568

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Very good example Rocky they are the most disgusting of people who lack self-control followed by drug and alcohol abusers.

OKAY, What the hell happened and I hope it’s not what I think it is! Mason…call me now!
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Mark.

Self-control 2 years 5 months ago #6569

• Justin
  • Administrator
Oh God…

Self-control 2 years 5 months ago #6570

• Luke
  • Administrator
I am literally heart broken and I’m so glad Jordan is no longer with us. I don’t think he would have been able to take it. Mercy me. It explains so much, Ebony your absolutely right its disgusting how to many men can’t control their damn lust. It simply proves t he validity of this article

Self-control 2 years 5 months ago #6571

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Lord have Mercy…I am without words, I know as well. Angie let us know if we can help you and lean to the man that does love you so much at this time.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds