Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello Forum Friends and Family

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6513

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
We had a late meeting this fall and it lasted longer than most of our meetings last because it's been over a year since we have been able to get together this way. We discussed many issues, many topics, and heard many concerns. We are living in turbulent times. It is our suggestion that you take the media with a grain of salt. It is sensationalism, a desire to focus on the horror because it is believed this yields higher ratings. That is bullshit. Let's not listen to the presidential ratings because it is clear, most of those polled are wealthy, privileged, republicans in those polls because most of the media outlets owned and operated by republicans. It will always have a racial bias against minorities, just like clearly the American Justice System. We are seeing this in another big trial currently going on. This is clearly not a jury of Ahmaud Arbery's peers, a constitutional right, so based on that alone, this is not going to be a fair and impartial trial.

No, Paul Gosar should not get away with the post he made on social Media. Hell NO!!! The continued attacks on AOC have reached a point of over the top and it's time to do something about it. He needs to be removed. We currently have one, ONE political party working to uphold the United States Democracy., The republicans are no longer interested in democracy. These are the Trump republicans.

I do think the country is divided but not in the way the media is focusing on. The republicans cheat because they are losing members.That face alone tells use their support is a small number in the scheme of things. Those of us who are united in the effort to uphold American Democracy are of all races and ethnicity's. I looked at the faces of those in our growing congregations and it is completely diverse. That in itself tells us how, outnumbered the extremest in the republican party are in comparison to those of us joined in standing up for facts, truth, and our desire for a fair and Just union. We outnumber them and that is a fact. Justice will prevail.
So, let's speak out about our concerns in this thread....get it off your chest.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6514

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark, what disturbs me most is that we still have way to many people spreading the lie that trump didn't loose the election. A year later and we are still hearing politicians spreading this ridiculous lie. I also am tired of hearing how the wheels of justice turn slow. I would love to see trump start to have some consequences for all the horror he's ushered in and the damage it's caused. I would love to see the worst of us face some real justice, I guess that damn Bannon is a start. It's a damn shame that Trump and his buddies are putting the country and our democracy in so much jeopardy and the sad thing is they will all be on the wrong side of history, their legacy and the damage they are doing to their family will be lasting and devastating.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Justin.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6515

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I’m disgusted by the open displays of racism going on around this country. It’s continuing because nothing is happening in leadership it when leaders show how racist they are. That crazy man from Arizona is a prime example. He they keep attack AOC because she’s a woman of color, a woman, and she’s young. They are all old and falling apart and she’s young and vibrant, full of energy. It’s disgusting, from that mess posted about killing AOC to what is going on in these two high profile trials. It’s blatant and nothing substantial is being done about it.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6516

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I'm not sure where this country is going but it does kind of look like hell in a hand basket, especially many members of the so called republican party. Some of the stuff going on is absolutely unacceptable and I'm sick of it being tolerated. I'm also sick of hearing how slow the wheels of justice turn, damnit they need to turn way faster and we need some accountability.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6517

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I try not to listen to the news or watch it because I tuned in tonight and that Kevin McCarthy I was speaking on the house floor about a bunch of mess. I also hear he's still speaking to Trump. I do think the Republican party is not an American party anymore. What's scary is there doing all kinds of things to make sure they get elected into positions of authority and Power in this country and all they'll do is take it all the way down.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6518

• Adam
  • Premium Member
We had a very good meeting covered so much it was so good to see everybody. I do think we have a serious problem on our hands. There's so much going on and the racial tension is really high to me. I also think the media contributes to this great. I do not believe President Biden's approval ratings are as low as they claim. Not among us Democrat. So I'm also tired of watching. It's ironic because while Trump was in office I was practically glued to a television watching the news, now it's just depressing instead of informative.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds