Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello Forum Friends and Family

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6519

• Jess
Oh yes it was a good meeting and as we prepare to celebrate this holiday season we will remember that The Most High forever sits on the throne of life and morality. The justifier known as karma will never fail. No matter how much Injustice man allows from those they deem privilege justice will prevail. Enjoy your holidays everyone and be comforted.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Jess.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6520

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I don't know how I feel about that murderer getting away with taking the lives of two people. I don't know how I feel about people screaming about the second amendment and gun rights. Again, gun rights for white people, right? Can black people bring guns to a protest? I'm trying not to feel some kind of way but, that judge needs to be removed from the bench, and that boy should have at least gotten manslaughter. Two people are dead and he killed them. I just can't believe he literally got away with it. It's very uncomfortable living in this country these days. It's uncomfortable knowing some of the people in congress remain in congress. Matt Gaetz, Kevin McCarthy, that damn crazy man from Arizona threatening AOC, Why are they allowing them get away the things they are allowing? I just don't understand why people like this are allowed to remain in positions of power I'm sorry.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6521

• Vince
A murderer was allowed to walk today. At the end of the day, a murderer was allowed to get away with taking the lives of two people assisted by a crazy judge and when I think about where it happened I remember when I first heard about Kenosha, In UE and I think, I can now literally see Frank getting away with the shit he did to Dennis there. I can see things going to hell in a handbasket after Jess in the novel leaves the department.

I agree with you Ebony, but hasn’t always been implied that the laws are for the minorities, guns are for whites only? There are so many times when these facts are so clear to everyone and this is one of those times. I’m really disgusted by what was down to Ahmaud. At some point the racism in this country, particularly when it comes to black Americans, needs to be seriously addressed.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6522

• Mia
The judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial was a joke and made sure he got away with murder. There was no justice, I don’t like how any of the justice process works. I don’t like how lawyers get to pick who they want on the jury. It is not just so I’m just disgusted. Two men are dead and there will be no accountability. My heart goes out to their families. It is scary living in this country in these times Ebony. Mark I do think it’s bad because of stuff like this. The refusal to hold responsible parties accountable for racist, violent things they do is why nothing gets better and that is disturbing.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6523

• Stew
I think the republican party needs to be dissolved at this point. Trump finished what the Freedom party started, aka the tea party it has now crumbled into a sewage, it’s rot smelling up the nation’s capital and destroying our democracy. We literally do not have time for the wheels of justice to spin slowly. Some members of the republican party need to kicked out of congress because they are not real leaders and they are literally a threat to the very foundation this country was built on. It’s time to work as hard to fix this cancer, as hard as the cancer works to destroy the body.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6524

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I disgusted over how that judge in Kenosha behaved all around. I just don't see how we can have judges that behave like that on the bench. He made sure get that murder was acquitted. He killed two people and I'm disgusted he's just going to get away with it. That is not Justice and I really feel sorry for those families who lost loved ones at the hands of this killer. I see you sneaking out to your room
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds