Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello Forum Friends and Family

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6537

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
wow II feel refreshed and revived :lol: I can't wait until the 1:10 meeting and we will I'll be together for winter mean. I know it looks like this is going to be hard to get through faults but we'll get through it one thing this morning showed me as we can get through anything we'll manage will do it looking forward to the next time we're all together have a very happy holiday
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6538

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I'm glad we do not live in the US anymore I was glad to see everyone but I must tell you the things that are going on over there are more than I'm willing to deal with. However we are having our own problems over here with people not wanting to remain undercover restrictions everybody's just getting tired of that but we don't have the political problems that are going on in the United States so it is refreshing to be here and I'm glad that is pretty much over and we were able to come home. Here's wishing everyone a very wonderful holiday season and looking forward to seeing you at the winter meeting./size]

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6539

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I know it looks bad here in the United States but things are pretty bad in Britain two people are really getting tired of the mandates. But we all have to get vaccinated so that we can get past this that's the answer I love seeing everybody I can't wait to see you all again and please enjoy your holiday despite all of the horrible things going on in the world around me ;)
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Alex.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6540

• Emily
  • Administrator
I am very concerned about the state of our union. We have a ton of unqualified people in Congress and that is scary. Me this nation's scariest situation is the fall of the Republican Party. Trump call so much damage and we are only beginning to see the surface of what is done. But he would not have been able to do but for those who harbor hatred, racist, views and beliefs, those who are all to willing to follow his lead and who are in his corner. All clearly in a race to dismantling this country's democracy. But let us keep the faith and do all we can to enjoy this holiday season/size]
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Emily.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6541

• Miles
  • Premium Member
hello everybody I'm so glad we got a chance to get together again I can't wait until the next time. We really need to face the facts that the Republicans are no longer American they're trying to form their own mobile your own government and they want us to fall in step and I just can't see myself following behind a bunch of lying conniving sneaky immoral group of people I can't do it. So I'm hoping for that things will change and get back on track no matter how many tricks they play how much cheating they try to do I hope it's a out because our democracy depends on a Feeling.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds