Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello Forum Friends and Family

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6525

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I'm not shocked at the outcome of that trial however I am a little bit shocked that the Republican party is being allowed to get away with all the things they are doing. They won't pass voting right laws and they wont do anything about them changing the maps to swing votes in their favor. They won't do anything about what the Republican party is doing to destroy this country and that's what's getting on my nerves.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6526

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I think the second trial in Georgia is going to go better but I can't believe we're looking at two high-power trials and hoping that Justice is served. One of them we could see all the way up to the judges Justice was not going to be served in that Court and the second one we have to watch a lawyer who is clearly racist and refuses to stop going on his racial rants. We are certainly living in some trying times and if they don't do something about voting rights we all should be worried about our voices being heard and mattering.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by TJ.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6527

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I also glad to see everybody during this meeting it was more like normal this virus has really taken a toll on everybody. I'm going to speak about the people refusing to get vaccinated when they know it is saving lives. They're stupid and we shouldn't have to continue to tolerate or put up with their ignorance. I'm done with it they can just you know what armor to Florida and then section it off and no one can get in there and they can't get out and they don't have to get back to me before they were all dead and it would all be over. As for the two trials we are all watching all we can do is watch and learn and really see.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6528

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I feel so bad for the family of those who were murdered and I do feel that judge made sure that boy was found not guilty He’s the blame for a killer walking away free and all the families getting no closure for the death of their love ones.

I’m absolutely appalled by some of the republican leaders are behaving. It’s disgusting and no one should want people like that in charge in fact they’ve been running things badly for long enough.

It was so good to see all of you at the meeting and I’m so glad you are all vaccinated because that’s something else I’m sick of having to deal with. Ignorant people refusing to get vaccinated. That goes to show you they don’t give a damn about life really, just controlling the woman’s reproduction system. They don’t even give a damn about their own lives so how in the world do they expect us to believe they care about the lives of anyone else? They make me sick.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6529

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I am convinced that as long as leadership is as warped and criminals as it is society would be a reflection of that. We have too many people in our Congress should not be there. They are criminals they are not qualified for the positions they are holding they are extremists they are ignorant of the law and they simply are not Suited for the positions they hold. And that is our problem at this current time.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6530

• nicoli
I read somewhere the feds were going to review the Rittenhouse situation. I hope so because that thug shouldn’t get away with murder.

All I can say positive about the republican party today is I’m glad I’m not a part of it.

Mike, I agree with you bro congress has too many unqualified members and if the republicans aren’t reigned in that’s only going to get worse. If I was a woman I would move out of Texas immediately. If I was a minority I would move out of Texas. Justin and I are planning to reach out to those living in poverty and offer to assist them in doing that if that’s what they want to do. It’s good to put our money to good use and I think it’s time to help those who can’t help themselves.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds