Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello Forum Friends and Family

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6531

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I think something needs be seriously done about how we address certain issues. I looked at a Instagram post about how she has to speak on the house floor. She said can’t call a racist a racist. Certain things are considered inflammatory or controversial. It’s the word racist white people don’t want said even if it’s an accurate description. People can’t keep making allowances or giving racist white people provisional passes for being who and what they are. It’s what racism doesn’t die, it’s covered up to much, swept under the rug. Until that stops nothing will change in this country. Kyle should be in prison because he will kill again as killing is now in his blood. He has been turned over to it and getting away with it only feed the flame of murder that is in his heart. Let us not forget Zimmerman, look for the same thing to happen to this murderer. Karma will make sure he gets every thing he deserves. Thank the Most High for true justice. We will keep the families of the murder VICTIMS in our prayers and Mason sees that judge passing soon from a heart attack, stroke, or even cancer that has gone undetected for too long. Karma, it misses no one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6532

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I just want to say it was so good to see everybody and it made me feel better about all the terrible things going on in this world today Happy Thanksgiving everybody

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6533

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
okay I was really glad to see everyone to me and we are getting old. I'm not surprised that boy got off in Kenosha I hope the feds pick it up like I also heard. And I'm really hoping that the Ahmad Aubrey case goes totally different. I can't wait to see you guys again. It was really good for me to see you I needed that kids are growing up my goodness and it's just good to be back together again so I'm happy. I wish you all the best holiday season ever and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you during the sending of our vacation. And the kids get ready to start school in January.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6534

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Oh my you guys look good I was so glad to see you despite everything that happening around us in this one. It was so beautiful to see all of us together again. I'm still excited about it and looking forward to seeing you all again I know we have a lot going on guys but oh my God you guys are wonderful and your joy and you make everything worth it you make life worth living for us I love you and I cannot wait to be around all of you again have a wonderful holiday season and be blessed/size]

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6535

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Wow, it was really a reminder of how much things have changed and how long it’s been. I missed seeing Jordan and Justin’s mom. But Luke you look good and everyone was looking humbled. This has been a time like we have never seen and some of us have suffered from loses because of this pandemic. I’m glad must of us are still here.

Things are very disturbing so many people are showing their true colors and unfortunately, they are people in positions of authority. I hope righteousness will prevail because it’s our only hope.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Rocky.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 2 years 5 months ago #6536

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
With all the craziness we've seen on TV with these people on airlines I'm really glad we didn't experience any of that during our trip travels there yes it was good to see everyone and I also am wishing everybody a joyous holiday season. Let us pray for the families of those who lost people to violence and let us pray that the people who perpetrated that violence sign real Justice. Let us trust in the most high that his justifier will do what it is designed to Karma will and she'll do exactly what it was designed to do no one will escape it praise to the most high.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds