Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6410

• Mia
I'm really upset about this abortion thing what is going on in this country and you know it's true we're still fighting for voting rights in this country what kind of government do we have if they can't get this under control? And what's going on with the Supreme Court did you see that mess?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6411

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I heard that governor in Texas talking about ending all rate wow really just how the hell is he going to do that? He doesn't give a damn about all the fathers who are raping their daughters and step daughters impregnated them so he wants to give us this make-believe reason why his new abortion law is still viable. They need to focus on arresting rapist give me a break he is so damn how in the world did he get a position like governor of a state? See we need to wash your weave out for cuz no one has the right to tell a woman but to do with her body. Unfortunately the child within her body is still in her body so she decided she does not want to share her body that is her body! Moving on voting rights why are you trying to suppress the voting rights in your state? He still doesn't have a good response to that question all I can say is Texans need to pay attention who they're voting for.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6412

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Miles, I heard that mess to he acts like it's such a simple easy solution he knows he's not going to do anything about the fathers who are raping their daughters this is been going on since the dawn of man. What he needs to do is stop trying to control a woman's body he's the one with the prom to me he's worse than a rapist I mean isn't that what a rapist does try to take control or take control of a woman's body without her permission and against her will. What he's doing and all of them responsible for this new abortion law in Texas is rape women over and over and over again they're no better than a rapist so let's start with you governor of Texas if we're going to start to stop raping of women.

As far as the voting situation in our democracy it is so obvious it's under attack and until we boot out some of these Republicans ln positions of power and authority we`ll have a democracy problem to worry about.

I also heard about the story about the officer who found video of a man that died in police custody and when he leaked it to the press the police department retaliated I think it was a police department in Chicago. Yes we face that which is why I quit because I'm simply not going to watch illegal Behavior occurring and feel powerless to stop it I joined the force to protect and serve the American public not that police officers. I believe this was Adams problem as well so I can vouch that this is an issue that creates a problem for the good cops who are apart of law enforcement.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Doug.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6413

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Never has we live in hell rang more true. We have tons of people who are fighting vaccination against a deadly virus that is clearly killing people. We have states that are led by republican men who are trying to take this country backward. We also have a crippled Supreme Court because two bad republican president's put bad justices in positions of authority. I agree with Mason, three automatically need to be impeached. Clarence Thomas because his wife is a White Supremacist, that damn Kavanaugh because he's not justice material, and that last woman because she's a liar and is not upholding the constitution, which we all knew she wouldn't. There are so many problems and I'm sorry I just don't care about what's going on in a foreign country.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6414

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Old white male republicans wait and some of the women too, how do they think the laws they are creating are all right.. How do you think it's in anyway all right to tell anyone what to do with their own body? The worst people are a part of the republican party. I swear they are terrible people and we are living in troubled times. The things that are going on are insane. I told Chris I don't want to visit the US very often but we still hear stories of about black athletes being called monkey and bananas being thrown at them here in Italy. It makes me want to cry. Chris said if it ever affects me and the kids we will move to Mark's little island and settle in. I just want to be safe and free to be who I am.

August Meeting 2 years 7 months ago #6415

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
All I know is we out new number these white supremacist groups. People need to stop crying and allowing themselves to be do it by these people. Time to stand up to them and let them know that you're not to be pushed around. I think we all need to make sure we give to any fun that will allow women seeking abortions are any of it Family Healthcare if they are able to get somewhere to receive that service we just need to kick in we can afford it a lot of us can let's just kick in for those who can't to make sure they get what they need. I don't think the police situation is going to be solved ever it's going to take a lot because that's true even the good ones feel threatened and afraid to come tell the truth because of retaliation. There is no time how many people are being killed and it's covered up in some of these Police Department. We play around with people tonight in this country we need to put all the people who don't want to be vaccinated in their own little corner given Florida and tell them they can't come out of the area they do not shoot them put them over there take the kids away and nothing people and I because we have too many people they can't get care in our hospitals and they don't have covid and it's just not fair so why do we keep being nice to this people things don't change if you never put a stop to it and put your foot down.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds