Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6030

• nicoli
Mason has always been like that. She will walk into a crowd of racist people and just start talking to them. She used to make Mike and me nervous. But they talk to her and they always end up laughing.

Angie I’m very happy for you and Dan you do look real good together, you fit.

Ebony, I had to walk away. It just wasn’t me. After Bush I was done. I just didn’t like the direction. I’m glad I made that decision.

The mirror think brought tears to my eyes. I saw my dad and my mother in me, their strengths and their weaknesses. It all made me the man I turned out to be. I saw Mother G whom I really miss. I know I was meant to do more in this life and Justin I’m in bro. Let me know what I can do to help. I let racist in the firm go as well. It’s time to reject this thinking and I’m glad businesses are standing up to racism in state leadership positions/ We have to fight for our democracy and I’m glad to see them doing it. Black people are showing real leadership and trump supporters are showing us who the real dangerous people are.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6031

• Marc
  • Premium Member
First, Angie that’s wonderful. I’m so glad you have some sunshine in your life and yes, I remember those days and we are living with them now. Man the kids are always at each other’s throat about something.

Second: Moscow Mitch is a DICK!!! He’s one of those who wouldn’t be able to look at that ugly mug for five minutes I’m certain of it. Doing that revealed so much of me to me. I’ve been better for it and I can see demons now. Not only because of my career but because of my faith and value structure. On that note I think it’s time to hire a whole new caliber of people to become a part of law enforcement. Frankly that’s where this needs to start.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6032

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations Angie and Dan (big smile). Justin, Mark is his father’s son and he is fearless.

The mirror activity…I know I was at a point in my life where I was lost. I was not in a good place mentally. Too much was going on, I was assaulted, I swear there is nothing like being unable to stop something from happening to you. Mark was a huge help because is something a man never recovers from…I wouldn’t be shocked if some women don’t completely recover from such an experience. That’s why I changed my look Mason. I don’t want people to find me attractive. I would behoove everyone to do this for yourself. If you need to heal, discover you and your totality.

I have encountered all kinds of devils and demons and they aren’t nice. That devil that murdered George Floyd reveled in what he was doing. His pride would not allow him to do the right thing. He was hell bent on showing everyone who tired to intervene and save George’s life, that he was the one in control. He had the final say, and he murdered him. Thus, saying to the world fuck all of you I can do whatever I fucking want to do and no one can stop me. He knew what he was doing. He’s a fucking monster and should get the damn death penalty.

In my news feeds, I saw that in Russia Putin was voted the most attractive or sexy man, my ass. That’s an ugly man, inside and out. Now he’s scammed his supporters our of millions of dollars. I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for any of them. This is the fucking con they supported. He’s a lying cheating thug and he still has supporters. This is the republican party in it’s rawest of forms. I try not to laugh but I’m sorry, they walked right into the flames. Your devil will bleed you dry and leave you for dead. This is the result of refusing to see the truth and live in the valley of reality and facts. These are those who are comfortable with alternative facts which are lies. This might work for Putin but need we remind them this is America, not Russia.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6033

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Is it just me are can you all see the demon in that Gaetz congressman? This is truly a blue-eyed Devil and he looks like it too. How do these vile men get into the positions they currently occupy? It’s unbelievable. It’s a very disturbing view of our world and makes it easy to believe so many Americans are deplorable. It also shows you how disgusting white supremacy honestly is. These are white people. White people like Chauvin in Minnesota, whom I agree should get the death penalty. It has been incredibly difficult to watch. I know his wife is glad she left his ass while he was in jail. Folks better recognize.

We are so happy fir you mother Angie and papa Dan. (big smile) I know Jordan is resting easier seeing you two together. Who would have thought so much good would come out of our loss? We are truly blessed. How I miss you Jordan.

Jay…I agree with everything you said bro…I mean I’m sorry I don’t feel sorry for trump supporters in any way. I’m also glad businesses are coming out in opposition to the voter suppression laws sweeping this country. Republicans can’t win unless they cheat, manipulate and deceive. I’m glad I see it.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6034

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I am so happy for you and Dan Angela, I know Jim is as well. I know all he wanted was for you to be happy as did Jordan. I know they are both pleased.

I most stay, I’m a psychologist and I simply can’t excuse what Chuavin did. I could not sit on that jury because this is a horrific case. This is what happens when police brutality goes on checked and bad officers are let of the hook and told they don’t have to be accountable for the lives they wrongfully take, not to mention the millions of lives they destroy along the way. I tell you what, the witnesses in this trail are amazing, this man is so guilty. It’s quite disturbing how awful this scene was and how traumatizing it was for so many people all around the world.

Jay I’m going to agree with you, I don’t see many republicans completing the mirror exercise. I don’t think it’s easy to look yourself in the eye and be comfortable with many of the things republicans are doing these days.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6035

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Ah Angie that is so wonderful. That makes me feel so good. I need to feel good because as painful as it is to watch this trail, I can’t take my eyes off of it. OMG this was horrible. I keep asking myself, What Kind of Monster is the man? Mason, it’s time for us to really deal with the fact that there is no one devil, but many devils in human form. This man is a devil, Trump is a delusional devil. We have to seriously come to terms with that. It is really profound because it has been so blatant, especially over these past four years.

I absolutely don’t think a lot of people could look at themselves for five minutes I a mirror. They wouldn’t be able to stand the person they see. I was brought to tears because I didn’t know me like that. I was so glad to meet myself and it opened up the door for me to learn what made me who I was, what made me tick. It’s a good thing for people to do.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds