Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5887

• Karen
  • Premium Member
My precious son. Sometimes I speak and I forget how much you mean to me and your father. Here I am once again about to lose someone near and dear to me. I pray I will be strong as I continue on this road having lost a daughter, a husband, a grandson, and now my only son will pass on. A parent wants to go before their children, but I guess not me. I love you my son, and mom will be there. I wasn’t there when you came into this world but I will be there when you leave it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5888

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Jordan…when did you, how long have you known? How long do we have? I love you and I always will. Who’s going to be my doctor? Oh my I’m going to miss you.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5889

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Jordan…I am very shocked and saddened to hear this. Luke how are you doing? Mason, I am sorry to hear your mother is leaving us because of cancer as well. Our prayers for peace are with this family.

Jordan, be at peace about your father, remembering what goes on between a couple is separate from the relationship a parent has with their children. Angie…you have lost so many in your family and I know this comes as a serious blow to you. Please know we are here with and for you.

We live in very dangerous times and I’d suggest if any of you are still buying Tyson products that you stop. This is a bad company in so many ways from treating their animals bad, potentially using cloned chickens, and now lying to their employees in Waterloo and failing to take safety measures to keep them safe in regards to covid-19. The way we shut down a bad company is to stop giving them our business our money.

I’ve had patients who have been rescued from cults and it’s not a pretty situation. I like how Mark described what type of people are susceptible to find themselves in a cult and why they are susceptible. That hole analogy was excellent. What we all must understand is cults grab hold of their members and can convince them to do anything. Remember Charles Manson. So the fact that what trump is doing is dangerous is a real concern.

To know what peace is. We know what karma is. Now we have to make sure we live morally cognit lives so that we are truly prosperous.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5890

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Jordan I can’t tell you how sorry I am to hear this is happening to you and Luke. What are we looking at? How long? I handle death pretty well as I’ve lost many people to death. Like Mike, I will be there with and for you and Luke through this process and I will truly miss you my friend.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5891

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Jordan I love you, I will miss you sooo much, and we are here for you.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5892

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Jordan you have been a literal Godsend to all of us and we will always love and remember you with fondness. Mason, we are here for you and pray that your mother knows peace as she makes this part of her journey through this life cycle.

There are three more actually for a total of four. One showed up in downtown Las Vegas, a monolith. I have been exposed to cult like groups but I walked away, knowing it wasn’t something I was interested in. believe it or not many cults harbor racist views and target those they hate and that’s basically what’s happening with those who follow trump. The ring leaders look like the demons they are and just listen to them screaming. They are vile and it shows.

I’ve learned morals are what make us decent people and my faith as insured I am Morally Cognit. So, I enjoy peace of mind as I live a life that virtuous.

To my beautiful wife. I am preparing for the day where I will be where Luke is, knowing that could happen anytime in the near future. I want to enjoy ever minute I have with you because you are the love of my life. I pray that helps you have peace in your soul. Your parents loved and forgive you, please forgive yourself.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds