Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5893

• Stew
Jordan you are in our prayers. Now...I want a white mansion okay. I want A beautiful black stallion. I want to have a party and you need to introduce me to Sir Paul, and your father. Deal?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5894

• nicoli
Jordan let me know if there is anything you need to make sure you are comfortable my very good friend.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5895

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Jordan I have seen my share of death but it doesn’t make it any easier especially when it’s someone as special as you. I love you and will miss you every day.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5896

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Jordan I have seen my share of death but it doesn’t make it any easier especially when it’s someone as special as you. I love you and will miss you every day.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5897

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I love you uncle Jordan and I am really upset about this. I’m here for you as well.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5898

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Mark this is a fantastic article. I also know first hand how easy it is to get pulled into a cult. I am one of those people who is easily pulled into something, especially when I’m feeling rejected, unwanted, unloved, unneeded, unworthy, and I felt those things growing up. I learned my looks would get me what I wasn’t getting at home and the first love of my life pulled me into a semi prostitution cult. Like Mason said, the women are always sexual objects to please the men. I was rescued and the hole was at this point a crater. I was depressed, and suicidal. I found the UE website before this happened and I returned to it. That is when I was really rescued. I felt that crater begin to fill and then there was Caleb. He saved my life in so many ways. My faith strengthened me and that’s how I got through the situation with Benson. I know where trump supporters are and that hole is the hole of hate and racism that only grows.

I know death and I know it’s hard but in our group we know it is but a journey to our next place. Jordan we will miss you terribly but if we stay on our path we will see you again. You can show us around. I think we will always find each other as we journey through our life processes. I am glad we are taught to be at peace and that this is Hell. It takes the fear out of taking this final step.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds