Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5863

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Here is the December Article Forum friends and family. It's a good end of year article and I appreciate all of your prayers as we, yet again, see one through the final phase of this life. I love you all. Please share your thoughts about the article.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5864

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I am getting a clearer understanding of what the 95/5 is all about. I have two friends who told me they voted for Biden while their family believes they voted for Trump. One of them feels it’s time to divorce her husband because she doesn’t like some of the things she is seeing now. Her eyes are opening.

So there has to be something already going on with a person that makes them fell what docs. I’m asking because I felt empty during my marriage. I wanted to feel whole, I wanted to be filled with something. Then I had Rebecca and for a while I felt whole. Until, I saw Jim to do her what he had done to me. Don’t get me wrong, Jim was a wonderful man around people in public, but he was very controlling. It was his way or no way and Becca rebelled in ways I didn’t have the courage when it came to standing up to Jim.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5865

• Vince
Okay Mason…what’s the monolith? This group is forever opening my eyes. It’s exciting. I can also definitely see why the Earth is purging, people, humans, some of us are pretty destructive. It honestly really makes sense.

Now I wonder if people are listening to trump. I really hope Biden and Harris are well guarded because that man says it’s a long time from now until January 20, 2021. That came across as a threat to me. Am I the only one? I agree Mark, it takes a weak person to ever get caught up in a cult. I think they prey on younger people living in violent homes. Young girls being sexually abused. I think they are like vultures preying on the young people when they are most vulnerable. It’s disgusting because it’s obvious they dig painful wholes deeper. This was a great closing article and I need to work on inner peace.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5866

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason…real sorry to hear about your mother. You continue to show us how much the Most High loves and I see everyday why Caleb wanted to be close to you when he died. You knew exactly what to say to him, and the song he wanted to hear. The song she sang to her mother, she said she loves that song. Mason always proves the lord is speaking through her and I want her to know how much we do cherish her and her many gifts.

Working in law enforcement most of my life, I know evil is in humanity. There is literally no need to blame anything outside of our existence for some of the many vile behaviors I’ve seen. I know where evil lives and it is all around us all the time. Trump isn’t the only problem we’ve had over the past four years. It’s also some members of the Trumpian party because they are not republicans.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Mike.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5867

• Stew
I am a very old man and Oh My God I’m shocked at how much I have grown spiritually. I have never believed in anything as much as I believe in my new faith and the peace of mind it gives me. As the cults take, and take, and take Our faith gives and gives and gives some more and my cup runeth over.

You mother is in our prayers Mason as she makes this finally journey in this life. I know she goes with God and has to be comforted as she gave birth to such a beautiful person.

Now…what does the Monolith mean? I’m so anxious to know.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5868

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
The Monolith is awesome!!! Wow! It just makes me happy to know they are here!!! They see. They know. I think Trump is threatening Biden too but they are here!!!! He’s like Kubac and they aren’t going to let him do any more harm.

Mason…I am sorry to hear about your mother, but what you said to her we all need to take with us when we prepare to make that final journey. Know peace and lay our burdens down. It is a beautiful thing and I love you because you are a beautiful being through and through.

I agree, cults prey on those who are in really bad situations masquerading as beckons of hope. The wolves in sheep clothing. I can honestly see all the evils of life being something that comes from humanity not some evil spirit or other world entity. It his humanity doing all manner of unspeakable things. I loved this closing article Mark. As always you always pull it all together.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds