Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5881

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I see three monoliths on the home page, three!

Man oh man this is absolutely insane. Is this America or what? What is wrong with the republicans? I just think they all need to lose their jobs for this. Unfortunately, we don’t have the right kind of citizens to ensure that though. I can’t believe people in Kentucky vote Mitch and Rand in over and over. Talking lazy, backwater, and shiftless. Man oh man they are really sorry ass people. I’m disgusted with Kentucky voters. I guess we can look to father time to do his thing. They’ll be kicking the bucket soon enough. In fact, death looks like it’s marching across Mitch, Rand, and Trumps face on a regular basis. They are old and it shows.

I had a friend get caught up in that Aryan thing but he was rescued by his father and uncle and set straight right away. It’s serious but that religious and many religions are cultish too. It some instances trump’s bullshit is getting dangerous because there are many dangers fools out that follow this lying ass man. I mean you can’t trust him. He’s robbing them blind and they act like he’s so I know they don’t care that he’s not honorable so I’ll say worthy. It’s just insane.

Good article Mark as always bro. Mason told me I’m ugly y’all. Yep she did. So…I shaved my facial hair down and I’m letting my hair grow back out some. She told me I looked like a racist KKK member and it was hard to see her Jay behind my beard and mustache. I got cleaned up. I sent her a picture and she sent me back a big smile and said high, glad to see you, it’s been a long long time. That’s how she talks to me y’all. Can you believe it? Uncle Kelton, what do you have to say about all this?
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Jay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5882

• Luke
  • Administrator
Shawn, typically a pardon can’t be given unless a person has been tried, found guilty, and is in jail or prison. I don’t know why they keep talking about it because trump has not been convicted. There is nothing to self-pardon for. You can’t pardon for something that might happen. I know they are talking the supreme court but keep in mind the supreme court deals with constitutional law not this pardon stuff.

Trump went into this a criminal, now he’s an embolden criminal because the lame duck republican members of congress allowed him to get away with all manner of corrupt behavior and I think all of them are a little shocked that Biden won by such a sweeping margin. I really wish people would vote most of them out of office but you have people who are republican who voted for Biden but wanted to vote for the republican Senator or house representative.

I think we are witnessing why racism has been a curse in this country for so long. We have so many violent, vile, white men who make sure it not only remains but that it thrives. With all this said, let us just be grateful we know the truth, and the truth has set us free.

Everyone I am a mess. It is hard for me and I am trying to stay strong for the love of my life. Just keep us in your prayers as this is a very hard time for our family.

I’ll see you there my darling because you are the love of my life as well.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5883

• nicoli
Shawn, I would agree with Luke, but a presidential pardon is only for federal crimes. If a state brings charges the president can’t pardon for state prosecutions and convictions.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5884

• Jordan
Like Mason I was abused but never got tied up in cult. I had a hole but it didn’t get any bigger than a ditch. I was lucky. I had a willful brother that refused to sit still and allow my mother to torment me unlike my father. A few years later I met a handsome young law student and realized I was gay. I fell hopelessly in love and his father set me on the path I took to becoming a physician. Then I met my adopted mother and father. Mom I know dad was not all that he probably should have been but I loved him tremendously and I miss him every day. He was the father I never had and you the mother. I too am sorry it was so hard for you and I’m certain it was not his intent to make you unhappy. He truly loved you and he loved Becca.

The Most High has guided me to some of the best people, and I found my faith. I am at peace with that. Mason, you made an announcement and so shall I. I to have inoperable cancer. Yes, I am on borrowed time and this is why I am no longer working. I am at peace everyone. I will join my father and move on to my next place as Caleb has done. Justin’s mother, Sir Paul and so many others. I will not be with you all this time next year physically, but I will always be here in your hearts and minds. I love you. I thank you, and I will live until I live no more in this life. Peace is a wonderful thing.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5885

• Kay
  • Premium Member
OMG uncle Jordan. I’m so upset to hear this. We need to talk the family I think.

I was a part of a cult for almost a year. It was the root of my problem after my father died. Uncle Mike rescued me. I was brainwashed and it happened to me because of my rebellious nature. Rebellion is a state of constant anger. I was always full of rage. At first it was funny, I liked the attention I got when I flew off the handle. Then it became something I struggled to control. The unsubstantiated anger I constantly felt was eating away at my soul. It’s just as Uncle Mark says. People who get involved in cults are not leaders and not very brave. I think the rage was because I was always afraid. I feared my parents would die and leave us from the minute a mean girl at school said my parents were old and would die before I was an adult. I never forgot it because she was just repeating what her parents said about my parents. I was angry that they had me at such an advanced age and would probably leave me before I was an adult. They did. Now, I struggle with the same condition my father died from and I realize I have a child that I, as a young person, probably won’t have a mother around to see him to adulthood. All of my siblings are healthy, but not me. I believe in karma and now I live a life that is morally cognit so I live out my days in peace.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5886

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Jordan my brother you have and forever will be a blessing to every life you came into contact with. I’ll be there at your right should as you take the next step into your new journey bro.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds