Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5899

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
My handsome doctor friend, I will miss you but I know you are going to a better place. I look forward to seeing you again my friend and I don’t have to say safe journey because this is the safest trip we will all one day take. Love you my friend.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5900

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Jordan, Mason, our prayers are with you. Bear with me because I don’t handle death well. I don’t handle talking about death well. I know it’s a part of life but it’s so hard for me to talk about it or find the words to express how sorry I am that it is happening. I am learning being married to a psychologist. I don’t know how I am going to handle the death of my mother so Mason I love how you are handling this. Jordan…I know and love you. I’m so speechless. I noticed you were losing weight but I never suspected you were sick.

This article just reinforces the need to live morally sound lives. I want to always be at peace in my soul so that I am not afraid when I make that final journey. Jordan, as you know, we are expecting our third child and it is a boy…I want to name him after you if that is all right. It will remind us all of the blessing of life you brought to all of us being the fantastic physician you are.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5901

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I wish I had known Caleb. His legacy is so strong and positive. I am glad I knew you Jordan. I did not know Sir Paul, I did not meet Becca, and I briefly remember the Judge. I respected the man I met and Angie, I am sorry things were hard for you. I’m sure he did what he knew to do without malice. None of us are perfect. Mason, I don’t know your mother but I do sympathize with you and your family and pray she knows peace for the remainder of her time here. Jordan…I will miss you and like Rocky, my heart is heavy with this news. We will be visiting real soon after making sure we do not have the virus. That’s the last thing you need.

I think we were in something like a cult dealing with the woman we thought was our biological grandmother for so long. A cult leader has a very strong overpowering personality that’s for sure. But, I realized it was something I could not continue to do so I stepped away. It wasn’t easy for my siblings and I but we were better for it in the end clearly. I can see how trump supporters get caught up. I also have to agree they share similar holes in their souls and it’s hate. Racism is so very hateful and powerful. It is the thread that holds them together. We can spot them so we know who they are. All of them have a evil look to them, all of them. None of them look innocent. I don’t feel sorry for any of them. I feel sorry for all the minorities they have victimized.

I found my faith, and it brought me total peace by guiding me to a morally cognitive way of being.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5902

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I’ll miss you Doc, I’ll be here through it all and I love you.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5903

• Val
  • Premium Member
Jordan I’m sorry you are leaving us but I do want you to be free of pain. You’ve endured enough pain in life and I want you to finally be free of it. I will miss you and I love you.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5904

• Mia
I didn’t no you long and I am grateful for the time I have known you. May the Most High keep you always and forever.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds