Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5875

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Hell, yeah we are here. Money does not keep tragedy from touching a person’s life. It doesn’t keep the demons away, in fact it makes them swarm around trying to find ways to devour you. Men are beating their kids to death to avoid supporting them. They are raping babies forcing oral sex on them. BABIES!!! Yeah, this is hell and there isn’t one devil that should be feared or that can be identified, there are hundreds of them. In human form. Look at the cartels in south America. They are brutal, savage. This is hell. Look at the leaders of certain countries like Putin. Yeah this is Hell we are here trying to survive it and my faith has taught me that truth.

I’m glad Biden won this election because the horror of what would have come if he had not is unthinkable. Earth is angry trying to purge herself of the devils and demons on her surface. That a crying shame because it is so obvious. We have minds and we can’t put them to any better use than how to insure people suffer in some way. I would like to think that this experience with this virus will open the eyes of those who walked around with blinders, judging those who are literally forced to live lives in poverty. I hope getting a taste of their world will bring about a change in the way a lot of people think about the poor. I agree with Mason, no one wants to live like that and no one should be comfortable knowing people are living like that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5876

• Val
  • Premium Member
Cool article Mark. I like having peace I know that. I see many things happening these days. Misery loves company and Trump does have company. I know people who voted for trump who are really upset. I just look at them and shake my head. They see how crazy that man is and so is that once America’s Mayor idiot. What a fall from grace, from dignity, from honor. Now he’s a damn disgrace. Those images will go down in history Mason, him with that mess running down the side of his face looking like he’s mentally deranged. I’m so glad I’m not related to him too.

I grew up in a troubled home with a controlling verbally abusive father who didn’t hold females in the highest of regard. I’m glad I didn’t turn to a cult to make sense of it all but I did end up in a bad relationship marrying a carbon copy of my father. But I’ve been liberated and now I am free and I know peace thanks to my Gnostic Faith and my Gnostic family and friends.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5877

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Wow Mark you had a picture of it? It’s gone now. Mason girl what’s happening here? Now…Luke, Nico can trump self-pardon?

I can’t believe how these clowns are acting. Honestly, they want to force Trump on the American people like he’s a king or something. I just can’t believe what is going on. Trump and all those who support him have literally made a mockery of our democracy. I don’t think it should be allowed. They need to put laws and boundaries in effect that insures nothing like this ever happens again. We have voted, we have spoken, it’s time for trump and his administration to get the hell out of DC.

Now…he keeps the fraud stuff up it is going to keep the republicans in Georgia home when it comes time to vote for those two senate seats up for grabs there. That’s fine, we need Moscow Mitch unseated and majority leader of the senate.

I had a seriously troubled childhood. I was drawn into a cult, I did have to be rescued. I wasn’t very brave at the time as that had been beaten out of me early in life. I’m brave now and I am so grateful I was rescued and set on the right path. The hole in my soul has been filled before it became bottomless. It could have been a crater I think, but I was tended to in time to plug the leak so to speak and I’m all the better for it. This article spoke to me personally and not only do I agree with it I appreciate my plight being put into words I would never have been able to articulate. :cheer:

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5878

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Well they say humans went and took it down, claiming it was attracting to much attention on what sacred desert mountain land. Wow really? No they took it down to examine it. Man they think we are stupid. I wish they couldn’t have moved it. What if it pisses them off? Hmm, I hope they target the right people.

Well, more shit is coming out about the corruption of this president and his administration. I don’t think he should be able to pardon anyone because he’s a criminal and I definitely don’t think he should be able to pardon himself.

I am young and I’m glad I have and idea of what peace feels like early in life. I want to pass it on to my kids and hold on to it all the days of my life.

The one thing we are clearly seeing with the devil trump, and his demons, to many in the republican party, and the cult members that follow him look like first hand. Like Mark says, cults take and take and take, giving nothing back. They are idiots because he lies like he breaths. I simply don’t feel sorry for any of them. I think it’s time we realized the republicans have been lying cheating and stealing elections since who knows how long, since I’ve been alive that’s for sure. No they aren’t going to stop this monster, because they are guilty of doing the same kind of shit that’s why they want their judges in place to cover their tracks. It’s disgusting.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5879

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe it’s gone. And there are more? It’s spooky but exciting. Mom remember the lights in Arizona. It was so exciting to watch what was going on. I often wonder if they look at humans and just shake their heads in shame, especially some of the crimes they see being committed. I also find myself praying they will shield what is going on from the eyes of the Most High as to not offend. I think it’s a shame the republicans won’t do something for the American people but they can meet to elect judges and I think Biden needs to appoint more judges to the Supreme court in order to balance it out again. Let’s pray they get the senate seats they need to oust McConnel’s ass. I’m just glad they are old and about to make that journey out of here. I can’t wait.

At this point everyone should be able to see trump and his lawyer buddy are insane. I can’t believe what they are trying to do but I’m glad they are getting a taste of being out on the limb with only a few other insane people like themselves. I wish all of trump supporters could be exiled for trying to destroy our democracy. Isn’t that treason? What a disgusting cult to get tangled up in.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5880

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I’ll say I am seeing and learning first hand what a cult can do. I can’t believe how outrageous trump and gulliani are behaving. I don’t care if I spelled his name wrong he’s a joke. I can’t believe people are still sending this man money, I just wonder what the hell is wrong with them. What a waste they all are. You know, I can see my dad being a part of this group. Racism is very powerful and he was so damn raciest. They are just full of hate and they are miserable. They have to be, deep down they can’t be happy. I tell you what I’d rather, much rather be living the life I’m living, free and feeling good in my soul than hiding and pretending I agree, I’m okay and everything about what is happening is normal. I know peace being a Gnostic and that is priceless.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds