Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5869

• Mia
What I take from this article is that Earth is Mother Teacher and we better start paying attention. I’m glad I know how karma works now and I let it do its thing. I do think Trump is threatening Biden in a way and I won’t feel like it’s over until he is gone, out of the white house. It does feel good to hope again. Hope for a normal administration run by law abiding people instead of a band of thugs.

Mason thank you for sharing with us and my sympathy goes out to you and your family. The way you are handling this is commendable and sets an example for us all. If we need more proof that smoking can lead to lung cancer here it is. I like how you know just what song will bring one passing on comfort. How do you know without them saying? It’s really fascinating.

I think I finally know what the 95/5 actually means after this year as well. There are so many followers in life. I think that’s why this is such a hellish place. Those followers end of in positions of authority given power to make decisions and it clearly makes for a hellish place to be. I’m a Gnostic, I know the Most High, and I have peace.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5870

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
The Monolith is really cool. I can’t wait to learn more about it. They say it’s gone now so I’m glad we have a photo of what it looked like encase another one ever shows up. Mark, with you talking about the new land, I can’t help but wonder if something is about to happen. I mean the purge took many and the rest of us might be preparing to relocate.

Mason, you and your family are in our prayers, we love and admire how you are handling this. It’s an model for us all to follow remembering that death is literally a part of life and how we approach it is very important.

I have to say I agree, people who join cults are troubled. Not everyone deals with any type of abuse well and when it’s severe, as unfortunately it often is, I guess it’s not hard to see how they end up falling into this kind of thing. Allow me to say I can’t see many of the Trumpains being of this type. These are hateful people who don’t want democracy because they don’t want decency. They are racist and want to keep being the privilege even if they aren’t worth a damn. Yes, they’ll die to uphold the lie that tells them they are superior. I don’t feel sorry for any of them.

I’m reminded of the man that said he was going to hold his nose and vote for trump because he’s a republican. What a weak ass excuse to be sorry. I don’t care that man is a liar and that’s all anyone in their right mind needs to see to make a decision he can’t be trusted. He turns on everyone he is not loyal but they are loyal to him. It’s disgusting.

I’m glad to be a Gnostic because my faith has done so much to improve my life and peace is a blessed thing.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5871

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I saw that it is gone now. That is freaky is all I’m going to say. I do think things are about to change and I think that’s a good thing. Mark this is a good end of the year article because it brings everything we’ve covered this year all together. I like standing for something and I think doing the right thing all the time is so gratifying. My soul is more at peace now that Trump has been voted out of office. I ready for normal and he is a train wreck. I agree he’s not the total blame. I can’t believe how the republicans enabled him to almost take this country’s democracy down. All the lies. But they lay all the time. Did Lindsey Graham cheat? He’s trying to encourage everyone other’s to cheat, is he telling on himself? Sounds like it to me. I also think Trump is hinting at a threat. It is a long way to January 20 and I can’t wait to see him leave the White House.

Mason, I am sorry to hear about you mother. Thank you for sharing peace it is the best thing in the world.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5872

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark, great article. I think that think is very heavy Lindsey and I don’t for a minute think it’s man made of it was put there by any human.

I’m completely disgusted with trump supporters and have no intention to forget or associate with them in any capacity. I don’t think it need be so simple. Trump and his supporters and enablers, almost cost us our freedom by destroying this democracy. The republicans who are now Trumpians want to keep a race depressed in order to control them. To use them when they need them, and to have them aide in imprisoning, crippling, and even murdering their own kind. They wanted Obama go with the flow and remain quiet about injustices. I remember listening to white people talk every time he stood up for right when black people were being treated unjustly. It’s disgusting and I’m not interested in being in their company for any amount of time. Clearly there are a lot of people, white people who feel this way and that proves why the conditions to many black people live in, have not changed. Every time I hear when white America catches a cold black America gets pneumonia. That speaks volumes into the injustices black people endure in this country.

Mason says she’s done patronizing white America and I don’t blame her. She says it’s time to speak truth into the lies that help feed the flames of discrimination. I absolutely agree with her. I’m glad a lot of white Americans agree with her. The truth sets us free and that gives us peace of mind and soul.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5873

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Wow it’s gone? Just disappeared as mysteriously as it appeared. That’s something. I wonder if it is heavy. It looked heavy.

I have no desire to understand trumpians which is why I do not communicate with my family. I’m sure they were out there marching after he lost. I’m sure they traveled to DC to be in that little march they had. I do know for a fact they are racist and that is the primary reason they support trump. I’m glad he’s out and this isn’t something I’m sweeping under the rug. I’m sick of the evil that goes on and then we are expected to just forget things happen. My father was mean to black people all the time growing up. He used the “N” word regularly. He had no reason for being mean he was just mean and I hated it. I hate it still. All of them do it because they are racist and the minorities that voted for him make me sick as well. Sometimes you wonder if people use the brain they are blessed with at all.

I come from a home full of domestic violence but I never got involved with a cult. I almost did once but something pulled me out right before I went to far. This was one that liked to talk to ghost with that damn board thing Ouija board yeah. I started having bad experiences right away and I backed out. It stopped for me right away and I never went around the people doing it again. I learned early, don’t follow the damn leader because sometimes the leader has a problem. I guess we see a lot of people never learned that lesson.

Gnostic has brought me peace and security. I don’t feel a loss not speaking to my family. In fact, I feel liberated.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5874

• nicoli
Mason, cancer is an ugly animal and I know at your moms age she’s not interested in boing through what I went through to rid myself of it. Also, mine wasn’t advanced. They caught it in Michael and I pretty early but we lost Justin’s mother as she also had an advanced situation. Our prayers that she know peace are ongoing.

The Monolith was scary because it proves once again we are not alone in the universe and I wonder if they are upset enough to bring about another catastrophe like the great flood.

I have to agree it takes a pretty weak or tormented mind to get caught up with a cult. I will not be pimped that’s for damn sure. Cults are typically full of women, women to be sexual abused. We are a very sexually perverse species. The things we do to those who are weaker is so demonic, so vile. I agree this is definitely Hell.

Mark…Peace is a wonderful thing and I’m so glad I have it now.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds