Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5390

• nicoli
What is amazing is you can honestly spot them now. They stand out, trump supporters and racists. When you look around the crowds gathered to counter protest the Black Lives Matter movement they all have a look. They don’t look normal. They look evil. The reason I don’t see any kind of real reform is because we go through this over and over, the fight for the humanitarian treatment of African Americans, changes will be made, minor ones, and they will immediately begin working on ways to undermine the changes like they always do, which is why Virgil did it the way he did it. I honestly don’t think things will ever improve in this country and I want to see Mason finish the book she was working on called ‘The Exodus”. I think Black people will be better off leaving this country and finding their own spot. I would go with them, along with many other white people, but the move needs to be made. Also in UE, many white people joined the new communities and were welcomed. Only the racist bigots remained on the outside trying to find ways to take the new communities for themselves, put a really high price tag on living in the new communities, and push out all the people who have lived in the communities all their lives. I mean we see it happening now, black people just want to live and have the same opportunities as everyone else and this is undermined at every turn. I heard of Black Wall Street but honest didn’t believe it until Mason brought it up again. She showed the proof I needed to see and then lately other information has come to light. I often wondered why black people are still struggling and frankly I did blame them. But I was wrong. History fails to paint a clear, accurate, transparent account of events, and like Roots, the recent disclosure about Black Wall Street shocked me, angered me, but opened my eyes to how black people have not been allowed to do better in this country.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5392

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I think what has happened in this country to so many none white people, is horrific. I’m watching the news right now and My God, why can’t trump just get this and die? Why can’t all of his supporters who believe it’s a hoax just get it and die? Why can it reach the racists, hateful people who don’t believe in the science anyway, why can’t it just get those people? Some people just need to go. They are full of hate and have the nerve to be proud of all the pain and suffering their ancestors caused other races and all the pain and suffering they continue to cause in this day and age. There was a time when I wanted to embrace my whiteness and was proud I can pass, but not anymore. I had to announce I’m black at work and a few people weren’t surprise, but…but a lot of people were. I just looked at them and cleared my throat, then I told them I was also gay. I slowly lifted my head to see what they would say. It was very quiet. Then one of my co-workers said, “No Way, he’s not gay. He might be black, but he is not gay, my brother is gay and he is not gay.” I told him I wasn’t a flamer but I am gay. I stayed calm him reached for an apple and walked away, allowing them to soak it all in. He followed me, telling me I was married, I had kids. I nodded and told him I was married again, and this time to a man. I told him I’ve never been happier. I left him scratching his head and wondering what the hell to think. I’m the boss. They don’t know what to do with me now. When I went back to my desk they were staring at me and I asked them why they were looking at me like the black gay devil that infiltrated their department. One of them burst into laughter making the others laugh too. I cleared my throat and nodded. I told them they were right, put my feet up and smiled. I admitted I’m the shit. I just arched an eyebrow and patted myself on the back. I’m a bad Mutha fucka, that’s what I said and the black people in the department started laughing. There are four of us in all, black folk that is. Damn my wicked black ass, I mumbled. And the rest of them started laughing. I’m waiting every now for the shit to hit the fan and I got idea who the ring leaders will be. I’m just waiting.

We have to leave and start over Uncle Mark…things will never be all right for us here. I want my forty-acres and my damn mule! I said that too. They were laughing and my angry black ass is serious!

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5394

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
All the truth coming out is…man I’m so pissed. The Native American in me screams for some king of reckoning. I’m so serious. I’m sick of all people who support trump. All the racism, and as I read UE I completely understood why Virgil did what he did the way he did it. He had to and the greed of man always makes him or her vulnerable. They can’t see past their money. It is the wealthy that control the world. They are the greedy ones that can never have enough. Mark is an exception. Justin is an exception. Typically they are like my father, afraid of losing all that they have so they insist on suppressing others. The movie is “In Time” I think it’s on Stars or HBO right now, I watched it the other day.

I don’t think the majority of wealthy people will ever allow financial equality in this world. We need divine intervention. I’m also in agreement, we need to leave but this is our spot Uncle Kelton. This is our land. I want our land back but that’s not going to happen is it? If the black people all left, our people should join them.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5395

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Earth is beginning her ascent yes Jackie, and it’s not that they don’t care. It’s that they have to give the species a chance to evolve naturally. In UE the dynamics changed as they were born again on the plant’s surface therefore making them Earthlings, allowing them to take part in helping to cleanse the planet. Remember, the word had the ability to wave his hand and bring it all to a screeching halt, but he did not interfere. He was here for a purpose and had to allow himself to be kissed by the species in order to reach the real part of himself he came here for. But, he had the power to shout all of this down, as does the Aeon he came here to retrieve. I believe that the species will not be allowed to destroy the planet, but like those on her surface, she has to first make an effort to purge herself of the disease on her surface before an intervention will be allowed. The virus is that effort.

At some point the realization that money has no value. But it will happen as everything else is happening. The point will be the point. People need to wake up. Terrill has a friend in the military that actually believes this thing with Putin ransoming the lives of Marines is a hoax, and he’s black. Really? I can’t believe people are that stupid, I really can’t.

Marcellous you better be careful young man! I mean it!

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5397

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason, girl trump supporters think the virus is a hoax girl. Just ignorant so they deserve what they get. I’m with Jackee, let them all get that shit and die. Wait…I heard in Louisiana they are throwing virus parties, the first one to get the virus wins a put of money they are collecting. How stupid is that? I hope they all get that shit and die. I can’t believe how stupid people are.

Like with everything else they leave us in the dark about what’s really going on. So paper money is worthless? You know they are moving away from that. Who really carries cash anymore? We are card people in this house. And you can wire money through all the cash apps for a small fee. Who needs cash anymore? We are basically already there. On a credit system. They just eased out ignorant asses into it. As you can see the credit structure keeps changing and it’s changing again. Counting how you pay your bill on time and everything now. Folks…we have arrived and people without credit will be left behind. So, I think we are already on credit system, we get paid electronically now, pay our bills electronically, I mean we are at the Star trek stage already. It’s Virgil’s stage that is so ingenious.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5398

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Calm down mom. I’m fine. I ain’t scared of not one of them. I got a bad ass father, a Uncle Carmine and Nico, and a mean as better half that don’t take no shit. I’m good.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds