Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5472

• Niobi
Carmine I to have many issues. I learn that the black Wall Street was slaughter of American Blacks because they successful. This is horrifying and not known around world because this is genocide. America is to commit global crimes this is why they hide what happened from world. It is a world crime, genocide. it has been going on for over 400 years.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5475

• Jordan
It's so much coming to light now and I'm so sick of them painting over the Black Lives Matter banners painting on the streets. I just can't understand they hate. They want the world to know Black lives don't matter to them. I'm just glad they are getting in trouble for it.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Jordan.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5478

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I want to know why people stick by this man Mason, why are they supporting him? To me is speaks to the depravity that festers in the White race.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5481

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
My issue is all these white people pulling guns on Black Lives Matter protesters or activist. It doesn't matter that a lot of the protestors are white. Hate knows no race or ethnicity clearly. It's staggering how racist so many white people are, and violently so.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5484

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Dr. R, because they share his views. They are like him. All the ugly we see in him, is in all of them. They are united in their deplorable natures. It is literally as simple as that. This is why I do not want to deal with a Trump supporter because no matter what they say, there is something wrong with them if they support someone like trump.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5487

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Carmine, I don't know why the media insist on showing respect to a criminal. I'm struggling with calling a criminal, impeached man President. I hate watching the news because I want them to say Trump not the president. He doesn't deserve that title and I am tired of hearing it associated with him. To me it speaks to the unwillingness to acknowledge that the race is flawed. I'm sick of all the excuses and the pretend righteousness. It's false. It can't be both ways it just can't. You can't honor criminals, killers, and rapist and then call this righteous and law driven because it just can't be both ways.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Benji.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds