Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5513

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I have an issue with how someone can chock the life out of another person, and claim to be simply restraining them. What kind of creature does that? We don't need them in law enforcement. We don't want them in law enforcement. I have an issue with the way officers are being screened and selected to serve as an officer of the law. Some of this so called officers are criminals themselves. Murderers. I wouldn't want to be married to one of them that's for damn sure. I don't want this to happen to one of my precious sons so I want something serious to change.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5516

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Trumps niece was on tonight and WOW! My issue is why do people continue to support this horrible man. I'm just disgusted.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Rhena.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5524

• Alex
  • Premium Member
My issue is why this country continues to allow a bad man to sit in the leader seat.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5528

• Jess
Well Carmine, you said issues. Mine are how is it that this man can do the things he is being allowed to do? When are we going to say enough and start doing the right thing. Everyone should still send a copy of everything they send to the white house to the CDC in regards to this virus. He doesn't want the public to know how bad things are in their areas so they'll go out and keep spreading this virus. When do we say we have to do the right thing despite what this man say or does?

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5531

• Chris
  • Elite Member
My issue is where is secondary protocol? This man is a disaster. I can't believe this country doesn't have secondary protocol if you encounter a crazed leader like this. Where is it? How is he being allowed to dismantle everything the way he is doing? There should be a secondary leadership in the shadows reversing everything that is done that is unlawful in the event congress does not or is unable to restrain a president being run and controlled by the worlds biggest dictator. I just hope they learn something from this.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5541

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
My issue is the way no one in this administration seems to care that people are needed to care for sick people and if we get sick then what? I am horrified by this virus. I am an older woman, I don't want or need this but I have to care for the sick coming into the hospital in waves. it's scary They can't breath, they have fear in their eyes. One man looked at me and said we have to vote the monster out of office. Look at how many people have died. He's right, we have to get this country back on some kind of reasonable track but he's not the only one that should be held accountable for what has happened to this country.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds