Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5374

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I know the new article will come out in a few days but I have to get some stuff off my chest. Karen, I know why they are calling all the racist white women Karen but we know you're not a racist so don't be offended. But WTF is up with all these white women showing their pale asses? They are worse than the men. One of them got knocked down for calling a black woman the N word. I laughed my ass off. Don't start no shit and there won't be no shit. Then that shit with those cops being overheard and taped talking about killing black people. How many people have they killed? What this is showing is how man people are in positions to do real harm to another group of people which seems to be what some republicans want. I really like that Lincoln Group they are on point. They are the ones who are going to cost that clown to lose the next election which he shouldn't win simply because he was impeached. I hope all of his little spinless, dickless group get voted out. His rallies are weak, and he does pay the black people who are in the audience. They aren't there to support him, they are just getting paid. Knowing that made me feel better. Again Mason said that because that one black man is in all his rallies no matter where they are. Mason also said those participating in the protest would not be affected by the Covid 19. I saw something in my news feeds that said there is no evidence that those protesting are spreading the virus. I just want to know if it's going to ease up any time soon. I also want to talk to mason about a book she started she was calling The Exodus, what's up with that girl? I want to know what happens. Chime in everyone, let's talk politics, even that new shit about Putin paying and offering to pay to have American troops killed and scalped and shit,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5375

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Well, Carmine you introduced alot of issues :cheer: :cheer: Not that it's funny. First of all, Trump was very in dept with Russia and China. People like to forget about that. He was so in dept he need a country as big as America to get him out of it. He has stolen our tax dollars allocated to and for other things, to pay off the dept while continuing to strip away benefits Americans need and depend on. He is a monster, a demon. Driven by money and self interest. He does not have a plan if he is re-elected other than to continue to line his pockets with more money taken from programs we pay taxes to fund. The republicans who support him are getting a cut as well. Money and controlling others is all they care about. This is not what America is suppose to be about, but when bad behavior is ignored to a point of being admired, this kind of thing festers. Reagan did so much damage and he was admired. Reagan is why we have a homeless problem today that has only magnified and intensified. It is his legacy. Many people have forgotten Reaganomics. He outsourced jobs putting thousands of Americans out of work and many cities that where once thriving communities now look like wastelands. Flint is one of those cities and they are still battling a bad water system. Warehouses and factories are barren all because of Reagan's economic polices. Aides spread out of control because he would do nothing about it at a time when he could have. Before it became the problem it became.

Now let me say this. Black people are more impacted by things like this because they aren't given adequate health care. Doctors don't treat them the way they treat white patients and that includes children. Many black people suffer in silence, sometimes to long, not even wasting their time to try and see a doctor because they don't feel like they will be taken seriously anyway. This is why epidemics hit the black communities so hard.

I'm not sure if white women are more racist than white men I do know white women are raising some of these very racist white men. It's not rocket science. To stay married to a man like Mitch McConnell means there is something seriously wrong with that woman. Behind every good man is a GREAT woman, again it's not rocket science.

Things will not change unless we make it change and that starts by voting, and standing up like so many white people are doing today, standing in solidarity with their fellow Black, Brown and Native Americans who have been oppressed for far to long. Those who want to uphold the hate need to be weeded out of all public service positions doctors, teachers, nurses, any form of law enforcement, lawyers, judges, DA's all of them need to pass a psychological test when they attempt to go into a profession to see if they are suited to that field, particularly if it's public service in anyway.. Black, Brown and Native Americans are a part of the public, paying taxes, and entitled to equal and fair treatment across the board.

I have thought about returning to writing Carmine, I'm super busy with my grand children, teaching, and MS has reduced my ability to type, see, and sit comfortably for long periods of time. I will consider it though so I can't tell you what will happen because it will spoil the story :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5376

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I don't know but I had a semi encounter with one myself Friday. Now is not the time to rub me wrong. She thought she was in t he kind of company where she could speak freely about how little she cared about what is happening to black people period in this country. I thought I was going to explode. I finally told her to shut the FUCK UP!!! and the whole room was quiet. I won't tell you where I was but there were no black people around and that's the thing, many of them won't speak up unless there are no black people around. I told her she was in the wrong profession and I would do everything in my power to make sure she wasn't able to legally work in that profession again. I then told her my wife was black and it was sad how white people like her think it's okay to say shit like what she said when there is no one around but white people. I told her anyone all right with what they saw happen to George Floyd is an animal, and certainly not someone who should be working in a public service job. The person in charge called me later that day and assured me the situation was handled. If anyone wants to see what white privilege has created this is it. To many white people simply feel they are exempt from accountability. I don't know about all white women, I know the one's in our group aren't this way, but I know many older white women are very racist. My mother is very racist. We don't talk to her because of it.

What I wish is not only that the republicans that enable trump would not only be voted out that they all were prosecuted for treason. Trump is a treasonous demon and they have to know what is going on. McConnell has business dealings with the Russians his damn self. All of them need to pay the price for what they've done. It is going to take a long time for us to fix some of the shit this administration and the republicans have caused.

I'm not buying the need for money when it comes to the sell out black people either. To my understanding, cheap ass trump isn't paying them that much to stand behind him and hold up signs. I don't like black people who don't stick with their race. At the end of the day the racist white people aren't going to care that a black person sided with them. All they will see is the color of their skin because t hat's how shallow they are. It's never worth it to be a sellout.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5377

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I'm not buying the I need money bull because he's cheap as hell and I know he's not paying the much. There is no excuse for being a sell out. Trump is a racist openly. Any black person showing up to his rally's for any reason is a sell out and they make me sick. Just ignorant for no reason at all. No good reason.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5379

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Cousin...I fell the same way. I'm learning so much after all this time and I'm so disgusted whenever I see white people out telling black people to go back to Africa like they are refugees are some shit. Where the hell did their ancestors come from? No one is saying that shit to them. They only people who have a right to say that are the Native Americans. I'm starting to get real pissed off because black people have been treated inhuman for way to damn long and all the lies are just damnit sickening right now.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Mike.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5381

• Karen
  • Premium Member
All I want to know is just how much are they going to let the demon in the White house get away with? When is something going to be done to stop him? Why can't he get the virus and die? I just want him out, OUT!!!
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds