Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5431

• Mia
Carmine my handsome, gorgeous brother, I share your pain. :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5434

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Carmine many of us white young adults share your concerns. We do not agree with what is going on and find it repulsive. These people need to look at themselves on film and feel shame because it is disgusting shameful behavior. They look mentally challenged, all of them. Like they aren't right in their heads. What's scary is they are in position of authority, power and they don't appear to be mentally sound.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5437

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I have issues too Carmine. I'm so tired of hearing that trump is anywhere near 40% approval when I don't know or hear anyone who is will to support of vote him back into office. As far as I'm concerned the man was impeached and should have been removed from office at that time. He is selling our troops down the river to his best friend and I'm sick of the republicans and racist who support him, ignoring the fact that he is friends with an serious enemy. To me all of them should be kicked out of the country for consorting with a serious enemy. I think racial discrimination needs to be a federal crime, a felony. Why is this still going on? Enough has been enough for years and years so it's time to do something about it.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5440

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Tremaine on MSNBC had a special on last night about a walk through the south. They still had a block where slaves were sold on the corner of a major intersection in Alabama. Do they really think black people are all right with that? One of the women talked about how whenever a black person starts doing good the white people decide they have to put them back in their place, destroying and taking away all that they accomplish. This has gone on and on and on. It's fucking Evil man. They want everyone to accept that they honor demons and put up monuments in glorify them. It's sickening. Some white people really need to take a hard look at who and what they are and represent. When they do, and since they do try to cover-up and minimize the horrors of history, God need never leave their lips.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5443

• Val
  • Premium Member
Yep...this race thing is beyond pathetic. There is no excuse for this anymore and now that our eyes are open it's not going to be easy to close them.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5450

• Adam
  • Premium Member
People have serious issues Carm that is certain. I'm over it, I will not be tolerating it anymore from anyone. I now have two black sons that I really love and I'm worried about their safety from law enforcement. It's a horrible feeling.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds