Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5453

• Stew
Carmine don't try to make heads or tails of what is going on. It's what has always been going on and it's inexcusable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5456

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Carmine, I'm asking the same questions and I have the same issues with what the hell is happening all around us.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Aaron.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5460

• Vince
I have always had issues Carmine. I loved my two beautiful children's mother but the racial tensions ruined her life and almost ruined the lives of my two children by her. I tried to get her to bring he older sons and come with me but she was afraid of what her horrible family would react. Look at what happened to her two older sons worrying about what her family, who did nothing for her or her older sons, caused. I would have made her life better but they held her in the life she died in, broken and beaten. I have issues to because the racial tension in this country do nothing but literally destroy lives.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5463

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Carmine, I'm struggling with what exactly do we have to be proud of? WHAT?

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5466

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I just want something serious to start happening to all acts of racism. Like Seattle police department is actually threatening to lay off all minority officers if the de-fund the police. Openly defiant and unwilling to address the issues people are protesting. It's a deep-rooted hatred that will be very hard to squash but we have to try. Nonetheless, it is disturbing to witness all this resistance to right, especially with institutions we have come to associate with being righteous.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5469

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Carmine...I have so many damn issues I could write you a book but I'm with Linden on this one, white folks don't have a damn thing to be proud of in their history. I mean they've tried to have heroes but damn...all of them were down right shitty at the end of the day.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds