Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5490

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Well my cousin, I remember Mason showing me a story about how we were treated when we first started to migrate to this country. We all know what WAP means, and all the other names they called us. We should never have been so fast to ride that white train. They were mean to the Irish immigrants as well. Everyone race that has tried to peacefully come to this country has been murdered and treated with disdain. Yeah...that's nothing to be proud of.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5494

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
My issue is the way people think this man is a good president. I heard some idiot running in Alabama claim he is the best president we have ever had. What in the hell planet has he been living on? Certainly not Earth. If he gets in as far as I'm concerned they can wipe Alabama off the map and I wouldn't lose any sleep about it.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5498

• Emily
  • Administrator
My thing is they will not do anything about the disaster we have in the White House!!! That's my issue.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5499

• Brad
  • Premium Member
It's the way white people refuse to call out a white person who is doing something wrong. They will not say a person is wrong even when it's so damn clear they are wrong. I looking at the raggedy governor of Florida, how he is sticking by trump and his state is being slammed by the virus. But the mayors don't want to say he's a piece of shit. This unity shit is just getting on my nerves. Sometimes you shouldn't want to work with an opponent or someone on the opposite team, especially if that person is clearly a bad person. I'm sick of this let's work together bull shit I am.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5503

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I think my issue is with everyone who doesn't see anything wrong with how George died in front of us. Anyone who isn't horrified by what we all watched I have an issue with.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5504

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Did someone say issues? I don't understand the hatred. It's so much of it. We were the ones wronged so what the Fudge you know? It's just hard to understand going into a profession to protect and serve solely to have the right to do just the opposite. I don't understand the mentality behind become a officer simply to have a license to kill. That is absolutely not the profession for a person with that kind of mentality.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds