Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5413

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Carmine, don't try to understand a people, belief, of behavior that is evil no matter how you look at it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5415

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Carmine they are losing jobs and everything. I can't believe they think everyone is going to side with them. My how the tables are turning. They are trying to charge that woman who threaten the black man in the park just because he asked her about not having her dog on a leash. Her lawyer is talking about she lost her job and livelihood and that should be enough. Is that ever enough when it comes to a black or brown person?

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5420

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Carm...I look up to you I just want you to know that. I admire you. To me...you are AJ in UE. He's the next badass Warrior to Tyler. I respect your views and opinions so when Mason says people are watching they are. I read UE and I said Carmine is AJ :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, I'm disgusted by some of the stuff in the news especially the racists mess.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5422

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Bro...it's crazy out here. I'm telling you, Most of my friends are black and I've witnessed some serous stuff happening to them. None of this is surprising to me.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5425

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I saw a group of white men and a woman attacking a black man and calling for rope. I saw some white people filming and taping what went on and intervening. This was in Indiana. I'm glad there are white people standing up and saying enough is enough.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5428

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I was exposed to racist people all my life. I never liked it but I've heard it all Carmine. But in light of what we witnessed before our eyes, it is taken on a pathetic role now. It's time to put a stop to the out of control train of racism. It can't be allowed to keep running wildly down the track and no one is willing to stop it. Young people aren't having it. I'm done with it myself.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds