Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5383

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Carmine, I have the same issues my brother. I'm with Karen AKA Angela, I just wish he would get the virus, all of his supporters, I want it tio hit the evil in the world and take it out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5385

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am looking forward to that book as well Mason. I am not shocked but all the racism. Think about it, 400 years of oppression. Is there any reason to be surprised? I agree you and spot a racist. You can see them. They all have a look and the best thing they can give me is 50 ft and I agree, all of them should get this and pass away. That's that kind of intervention we need right now.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5387

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
You know what I say, Herman Kane got the virus, let them all keep going and get it. Let people do what they want to do. They're right, it's their body. Don't worry about them. If they are stupid enough to believe that man then they deserve whatever they get. We'll wear our mask and clean our bodies and stay safe, let them all die off. The world will be a better place.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5389

• nicoli
Carm...the racism doesn't shock me. I've heard white people talk bad about black people my entire life. It's common for them to believe all white people think the same and have the same opinion of black people and that is a bad opinion and a bad thing to think. What is troubling to all of us seeing true stuff finally is that we didn't do enough to discourage this kind of talk when we heard it. You get so use to it it goes over your head until you have black friends and black family, then it starts to bother you and you start to notice how bad it is. Yes there are very racist judges who have no trouble, lose no sleep, destroying the lives of black people. Look at what happen to Mason's daughter. If she was white they would not have taken a young mother from her small children for almost a year. I don't like the way the cop behaved when he went to the townhouse. When Mason told us what he said and how he behaved, none of us were surprised but it didn't stop us from being pissed off. It's gone on way to long and now I'm sickened by it. I have no patients or tolerance for it. I shut people down right away and they know they are a dying breed. They are hanging by a thin thread and it's making the masked evil in them surface . We all see them for what they are. Demons from the pit of HELL!!!

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5391

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Hey Carmine, I hear so much shit from racist people and like I've said, they think I'm white, me and Miles right Miles, so they say shit and we have to tell them to wooo all is not what it appears to be. They do think everyone feels the way the do and that's their biggest problem. That's why they are bold with their racism. They honestly think it's universal and trump is their president because he shares their views.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5393

• Jay
  • Administrator
Carmine, stupid. You see them out on the beach? I'm so tired of people acting like this isn't a serious virus. At some point blaming it on the idiot in the White house. This people have a mind and if they choose not to use the damn thing that's on them. I'm sick of the media talking about leadership. We all know the man is a bad leader. That doesn't mean people follow a bad leader. I tell you what, every day the 95/5 is becoming more and more clear to me. the people in that first group in the article "Success" are becoming easier and easier to spot.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds