Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Issues

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5396

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Carmine, this is why we don't move to certain towns. Trust me we know where not to go. Not only do they want to keep is in a depressed state, they make sure we fell unwelcome when we do come up a little, all to keep us from wanting more, better. We are supposed to be satisfied with nothing and be happy about it. They treat us like animals. You know how bad some white people treat their animals? They like to beat us, chock us, hang us, cage us up, degrade us, mutilate our flesh and we are supposed to suffer in silence like so many poor animals do. That's the problem. That's how severe this is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5401

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Adopted son...I'm not surprised by any of this. People just don't care enough about themselves. Remember some time ago when we talked about loving one's self before you can love and appreciate others? I mean look at their bodies, how they look, and it really tells a story. These people don't really care about themselves. If they did they wouldn't be in his rallies. How can you honestly say you care about yourself and go somewhere where you have to sign some type of disclosure. That if you get sick while attending one of his rallies, it's on you. How insane is it to even want to go? I can't warp my mind around it I really can't. I just can't understand what is wrong with people. I don't think I want to.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5404

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Well the niece has spoken confirming the man is insane and here we are, dealing with a bunch of insane as people willing to continue to stand behind an insane leader all the way to hell if they have to . They are losing jobs, reputations, all the things they value most. They don't care, and why should those of us who are decent care? I've decided I'm not going to worry about people who don't care enough about their own health to stay out of places where they could contract this virus then let them catch it and suffer the consequences. I don't care, they are grown, they make their own decisions. So, let them lay in their bed even it if kills them.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5406

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I have to agree. At some point we have to stop blaming the whako in the White house. He is wide open with is bull and they choose to pretend to be blind, oblivious to the monster they support, because they are monsters themselves. I saw something about another group of of white people attacking a black man I think it was in Indiana. Some other white people intervened and saved the black guys life but I'm not understanding why no one had been arrested at the time. it's pathetic, all of it. And I hope all the idiots that go to his indoor rallies end up like Herman Cane...sick and in the hospital.

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5409

• Beth
  • Premium Member
The sheer fact that this administration is corrupt and does not give a damn about anyone is staggering. So...did you hear that the rich people took all the extra money for businesses struggling through these pandemic? Now you that man over the treasury is corrupt, he would not tell the public what happened to our tax dollars. I want the republicans out. They are robbing us blind and watching us suffer for it. Always trying to deny the average American what they are entitled to while they take more than they deserve and certainly need. I'd say trump supporters are damn stupid!

Issues 3 years 9 months ago #5411

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
i know the racism Carmine. I have seen it all my life. I looked away, you know, blame the victim syndrome. I can't look away anymore. I can't tell myself I'm not doing it. I'm not the racist one. I can't say that anymore because one thing my faith has taught me is that silence is consent. I do not consent any longer. My eyes are open and we need to get Trump out and most of the republicans who support him. That has to be the goal.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds