Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5346

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
So, they want to start hanging bros and shit, that intimidation into silence shit. I say we form a “MY White Buddy” and all bros need to have a white buddy by their side when they go out, especially at night. A yoked up ass Buddy like myself that knows how to deal with a bully. I know bully, murder, all that shit. It’s time to turn this shit around on all levels. They keep asking what we can do, we can get fucking involved. We all know is the KKK hanging black men, cowardly catching them when they are alone and attacking in a group. I say those of us who pass for white and who are white, who really care about what’s going on, if you have black male friends don’t let them out alone. I’m for forming a vigilante group to counter their bullshit. I’m sick of just letting them off with it. It’s gone long enough. There should be no more KKK in 2020. It’s time to fight fire with fire. I’m just saying. I’m old school, you all know that. I have a lot of black friends and I’ve been marching with them. Me and Rocky are ominous figures, not to be fucked with. Benji knows, Mark now TJ knows. You aren’t stuck anywhere, just don’t go out without your boys, bros. Not even to the store, not at night.

I’m like Mark, let something happen to mine. That’s all I’m going to say. I am not going to wait for this legal system to deny me justice by not holding the murderer of my child accountable. See the problem is, there are way to many biracial kids coming up with White daddies who aren’t going to sit down and take having their children slaughter by an out of control unchecked policing situation. Hell No! I have three sons damnit and I’ll be damn if this shit happens to one of them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5347

• Mary
  • Premium Member
How the hell are they getting hired as police officers? What the hell is happening? I remember dad saying he was tired of bulling the blacks, I remember. He always said that wasn’t why he became a cop. I know the idea of police was based on suppressing and subduing the black community but when do we address that foundation and change it? The thought of how long black people he struggled for equality in this country is mortifying. Yes, it’s past time to fix the shit. We need to fix it and fix it now.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5348

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Carm…add me to that list. I’ll ride with my black brothers and sister. This shit is insane. And they keep doing it even though everyone is protesting and pissed off. That just pisses me off more. I’m done sitting on the sidelines. I agree, those of us who are classified as White, need to stand up and take action. I do not like how what is going on makes me feel. I’ll feel better when I get involved and take some action. I have half black children and future children now as well and I’ll be damn if I’ll sit back and wait for some cop to murder my son and future sons and daughters. I say talk is cheap. It’s time to put our money where our mouths are and do something. The KKK needs to be shut down for good, flush them out and shut them down. If the law won’t do it, then will play by their rules. They need to be brought down!

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5349

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I was so scared when Carmine wasn’t home. I’m so glad he’s back now. So much pain and no resolution. And hell no, Mia…there is no excuse for murdering us because we are black. They are making sure every black male has a record any damn way charging them with any and everything they can think of even if they are innocent. The whole system is designed to destroy the lives of black men as soon as possible. Now it appears to be extending to black women as well. For once, will our justice system finally acknowledge Black Lives Matter?

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5350

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I’m game Carm…I’ll devote some time to that. You know it’s in our blood anyway. I read in a new feed that the UN is going to investigate the United States for violating human civil rights, genocide. That’s what they are doing and it’s now captured the attention of the world forcing the UN to respond. Shit is about to get real ugly for this country all because greedy republicans allowed that greed to cloud their judgment and allow a criminal to occupy the high seat of the land. This is bad leadership and we are about to see the consequences for that.

Mary, dad he was good in his heart. Mom, she’s racist and it sickened dad. It was always what brought him home to you all after a while. Mom is still racist that’s one of the reason I don’t have a damn thing to do with her.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5351

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Absolutely Stuart. I agree. You try as hard as you can to keep the ugly out but it finds a way in sooner or later and all we can do is pick up the pieces. I like what Vince said as well.

Carmine, It's a shame that something like that needs to even be considered but you see the raw hate on display with people who aren't in law enforcement. They are losing their jobs and being publicly humiliated. I think they are the bottom dwellers that should be the ones the police over police. But, instead the weakest in our society are the ones that keep getting kicked around. The hangings are pissing me off I tell you that much.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Mike.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds