Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter 3 years 11 months ago #5340

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Lydia, it’s not your fault and you don’t have to be sorry. None of this is any white person I know fault. Now we all see just how horrific some of these racist people are. Mason, his wife left him and my God I would have left him too. Because if he can do that, the way he did it. He can kill her the same way. The thought of being married to someone that evil is unimaginable. I’m glad she got away from him. George did not die in vain. He was the straw that broke the camel’s back. That’s all it is sweetie, That was it for you, just s it was for so many around the world who took to the streets, standing in solidarity with all of the families who have lost love ones in this manner. It was difficult, but black people know this pain. What pains me now is seeing how bad my children are affected, my husband’s hands tremble when he looks at me. He can’t find words. I saw him cry. That is what is really painful for me. Seeing the pain my white family members are feeling for the first time. It’s ugly and God knows it’s time for it to stop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 11 months ago #5341

• Stew
Ah Kelton...that is what pains me most. I really hate watching hate tear down the protective walls that shroud the innocence of the young.

Sweet grandchildren young adults, it is you who will change the world. push for limits on all appointments. Limits in congress in both the house and the senate. Limits for all federally appointed judges including the supreme court. it's ability to be fair has been mared and tainted. Make the changes that will lead to the kind of country you all deserve. Vote, get the old goats out and usher in some young, fresh-minded representatives that haven't been bought and paid off by lobbyist working for big corporations and special interests groups. People who will indeed keep church and state separate.

Yes, what is going on now or has been brought to light now, is something that was shielded from you Casey.. Yes, we all know it is going on. I don’t care what any white person says, at some point, even if shielded, we all come to realize that black people get the raw end of the stick all the time. What we aren’t prepared to deal with is seeing it full frontal.

I also think some of us are a little to comfortable flying under the white Anglo Saxon flag when in reality that is not our ethnicity. I am full blood Jewish, that is white in America but not to all white Americans. We have suffered our share of racial attacks and perhaps it would behoove us not to forget that. Raw hate knows no ethnicity as you can see how callously the 70-year-old man. It would jump from the blacks to the Latino’s, the Jew, would be third in line followed by the Asians, and then it would be something else. The bottom line is hate goes with whatever outlet gets it the most hits. It doesn’t really care about any one race, it’s hate. It just hates and is hateful. At some point some form of isolation is going to be necessary. I say this to say it’s not so much parents want to shield their children from one group’s story, it’s the hate we want to protect and shied our children from.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 11 months ago #5342

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I love you daddy!!!

Black Lives Matter 3 years 11 months ago #5343

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I’m with Ryan, I don’t think they are going to do a damn thing. We watched a lynching in 2020 and they will let it die down and not a damn thing will change. I’m constantly reminded why I didn’t want to live in the US anymore. We can’t even go home. Europe has opened its borders and allowed some travel but it has not lifted is traveling ban on the US. Can you believe that shit? I tell you what US is not looking good around the world. See…you can’t kill hate. You can’t kill what’s already dead. To many racist white people are already dead in their souls, there’s no reviving them. They are vicious, cruel, and deadly. Far more deadly than any minority. It’s intensified because they live in a state of cover-up and denial. We are shrouded in a network of lies and secrecy. Things are kept from the public that should not be hidden. This will make a few things different. They’ll silence the families by giving them money, something they’ve never really had and life will go on until the next horrific act is brought to light and will be here again. It will go on this way until there is interference like Vince said. Sad but true, we all know Black Lives Matter, but the depraved don’t respect life. Vince, Stew…I tried man, but you can’t. Just look at what this is doing to my baby girl. All I can do now is tell her, welcome to the reality of fully realizing we are literally in Hell!

Black Lives Matter 3 years 11 months ago #5344

• Benji
  • Premium Member
All I know is I don’t want to ever hear a damn thing about no Devil any damn more. I saw a devil press his knee into the neck of a bound man and chock the life out of him before my very eyes. We have to realize the devils are among us, in uniforms, in congress, in the White House. We have got to see that it is humanity that is wicked, that oppresses, that causes disparities in the lives of minorities. I chill ran down my spine watching it. Raw Evil right before our eyes. The same kind of evil that took the life of Michael Brown. They left him in the street in the sun for four hours. They didn’t care how his mother was pained knowing her son lay dead in the street under a tarp, in the blistering sun. Vicious and depraved. Talking about wolves in sheep clothing. This is law enforcement we are talking about.

Now they knew they pushed that old man to hard, and it was evident when blood began to pour from his head. What kind of evil is this? They shoved a thin woman to the ground, wounded and maimed innocent protestors. I saw one woman knocked out by an officer. This is deep rooted bias and hatred. Why? It doesn’t make sense. Hell yes Black Lives Matter but to the wicked this is obviously not the case.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 11 months ago #5345

• Vince
I love you too honey and I’m sorry. I really am. Stuart is right, we can try to shield you kiddos but at some point the ugly gets in and that’s when you see how hideous it truly is.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds