Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5310

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
We are living in solemn times. Our country is going through a period of it’s worse leadership in history. Our history is filled with the sufferings of people in various ethnicity's particularly African Americans. We have witnessed this time and time again especially when it comes to police. But let us not forget, the police system was formed after slavery was abolished. It was formed to suppress the newly freed American citizens and clearly it is an ideal that continues today.

Mason has said long before this trying and sad time, that black people can’t breathe. Reverend Sharpton said it again during George Floyd’s funeral, “Get you knee off our neck!” I’ll say get the hell up so they can breathe damnit!!! Floyd’s death is indicative of the way black people are forced to live in this country every single day. Mark is consumed with grief and real concern for his sons who are half black. I am concerned for my friends and family members who are black. It’s time for real change and it starts with us ousting the current administration in November folks. We need real leadership as this is now what the protest are all about. Let’s get rid of some senators, some representatives, and most certainly the current occupant of the White house.

In this thread let’s share some feeling about what is going on today, from the effects of the virus to the Black Lives Matter movement that has lead us to a open evaluations of American leadership and a rebellion of sorts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5311

• Mike
  • Elite Member
The meeting was really limited this time due to the virus. I am one who does not need to have a brush with anymore illness. I am cancer free for the past four years but it took a lot out of me and I am never one that recovers from illnesses with ease.

We are seeing everyday just how unfit trump is for the position he holds. Finally, everyone is turning towards the truth, he is not fit to be president, he never was. The blinders have fallen off and the fog has cleared. He has got to go! Black Lives Matter! Karma is a serious thing, look at what it’s doing. Mason, will anyone suffer do to protesting.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5312

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I’m in the same boat Mike. I have to take precautions because of my health.

I can’t march with the protesters but I am there in heart and spirit. What we all witnesses was disturbing, and the thought that black people experience this kind of thing all the time is unbearable. Hell yes it’s been going on way to long now and hell yes Black Lives Matter.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Karen.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5313

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I can’t believe how serious the country is about all of this. I can’t believe Mason said this was going to happen. Karma is on the job. She said they would all fall away when the ship started to sink and they have been doing that for quiet some time. Now they are speaking out about what a mistake his being elected was. They thought they could control him, get some shit done. They didn’t realize they had an authoritarian on their hands, a crazed one at that. All the lives that have been lost of destroyed under his watch, all the jobs lost and career’s tarnished, simply being associated with him.

How are they going to control an institution founded on murdering black people, people of color period Mason? That damn union has damn near rendered them invincible. All I know is it was down right horrifying to watch, very disturbing.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5314

• Justin
  • Administrator
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!! I have never been more horrified than I was watching what they did to George. He is a demon and that fat fuck that was swinging that damn club with all his strength! That fight monster, Mason is right, all of them are big, fat, neckless, scraggly looking demons. I’m talking trump supporters. The women don’t have any life in their eyes. I’m just horrified. I’ve marched, I want some changes damnit and I want them now!! My God they are vile. It’s like a cancer with them., spreading. Mason always says we should think about what would happen if suddenly all the minorities disappeared. All that hate would not disappear. It would just transfer to another group. We saw that with what happened to the old man, 70 years old, they shoved that man to the ground and cracked his skull! I will never see the department as a whole the same again.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Justin.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5315

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
OMG, the things they are doing. They don’t care that people are filming them. Mason has told us to never underestimate how deep the hate runs. She reminded us of what has happened to every president that has stood up and spoken out about the horrible way blacks are treated in this country. Lincoln assassinated, JFK, MLK, that three civil right workers in Mississippi, all the people fighting for equality over the years in this country have suffered greatly. The black people in America are so damn strong. They are held down Mason but they always get back up. They don’t stay down and they are surviving with little to no air so they want to completely cut if off. I absolutely can’t believe what I was watching that office do to George! I still cry when I see it in my mind. Sometimes I am just sitting watching something unrelated on the television and tears will roll from my eyes. I was fixing dinner, cooking always calms me, and it didn’t work. OMG I’m so pained by this. 400 years I am pained.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds