Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5334

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Case…It’s heavy and I know exactly where you are.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5335

• Vince
It was not easy for me to watch what happened to George but it wasn’t easy for me to watch what happened to Michael Brown either, or Eric in New York. It’s a spirit of evil, the same spirit is in them all. I think it happens when you give a person unbridled power. It’s not money that is the worst thing when it comes to humans, it’s power over others, control. Too much power does something to the psyche of humans. We were not meant to know power, we were all animals, but we were enhanced so I don’t want to hear about interfering right now. That was done when the primitive indigenous species was enhanced.

Now…now it’s time to interfere again. Make it right. Make it right like Virgil did in UE. Give us right while allow each of us to make a choice. Shut down reproduction for all of those who choose to maintain their wicked, oppressive, depressive, delusional idea of supremacy, and enclose those who want a better way of life. Those who reject the spirit of hate and reach for love, compassion, fairness, real justice, real accountability. Separate the righteous from the wicked and allow them to waste away this time. No floods, no fire, just extinction by choice.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5336

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Wow, I like that Vince. I didn’t know what to say. I don’t know how to put how I feel into the right words. I want intervention, divine intervention. Some of us want a better way and we need help to bring that way about. We need unstoppable technology, MOTHER, Control of powerful minds, like real ESP and telekinesis. We need the real powerful to help set things right. I don’t trust them to do a damn thing about what’s going on. The world cried out with Georges family, the oppressed in this country and they will not do anything about it. They haven’t done anything in over 400 years and I do not trust that they will do it now. There is no right in to many of them. When will the meek inherit the Earth? Evil needs to be put down and it takes levels of power to do that, just like in UE. Virgil wasn’t able to do it immediately and he was the son of Zeus, the most power Tanjan. He wasn’t able to do it alone, he needed the rest of them. He needed MOTHER. He needed the Companions. He needed the Aeon. This is a big job we can’t do this alone.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5337

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Amen Vince!!! OMG Amen!!!

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5338

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Daddy…OOOO I’m so glad you are still here. All I can say right now is Black Lives Fucking MATTER!!!! this is not all right! I just want to scream. I am comforted knowing I’m not alone in all the many emotions I am feeling right now. I’m sorry black American citizens. I’m sorry. Mom…I’m sorry and I love you soooo much!

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5339

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
It could not have been laid out more plainly Vince or spoken in a better way, I agree. This kids are really upset, that’s what is pissing me off the most.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds