Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5322

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Watching once again how the world is outraged brought me once again to tears. I could not watch the video. I saw some of it and I had to walk away. It is so evil that I began to tremble. The hate will never subside and Mason is right, it will transfer, we saw that with the way some of the police handled even white protestors Hate knows no ethnicity, no gender. It does not favor any specific kind of person. There is way too much hate, and way too many hateful people with what is valued in this world. I just think it’s past time that racial discrimination is done away with. The suffering is clearly real, and it has certainly gone on long enough.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5323

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Well, I watched it and it was horrific. It was like watching a demon suck the life out of a tied down human pleading with all the people around for help but they were helpless. That kind of power should never be allowed. Then the things, the pellets they shot protesters with did so much damage, the pepper spray right in the face of a protester standing with his mask on and his hands up. The hate is demonic and it is intense. Watching them shove the old man to the ground, push the woman to the ground, just all the things they were doing to the protesters. It was heartbreaking. I know there are good officers, but the bad ones are empowered by the police union and the monster in the White house. The hatred is stifling. My heart is aching for the families of all those who have been slain at the hands of those sworn to protect and serve. I pray that Karma finds not only they but those who enable them swiftly.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5324

• Emily
  • Administrator
My dad is a good police officer and what he saw has always been something that troubles him. The recent events, the deaths of all the unarmed black people, finally pushed him out. He said he just couldn’t stay knowing t here is a problem and realizing nothing seemed to be happening to correct the problem. He stayed because he wanted to help, to be there to prevent something tragic from happening because he was a supervisor. I know my dad saved many lives and I am proud of him and all officers like him. I agree, they have to stand up to the bad ones but they need a real support system to be there when they do. My heart aches as well. It’s been a long time for a race to suffer the way the black race has suffered. It’s been way to damn long and not another day should go by with us not doing all we can to make sure things finally make a change toward equality.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5325

• Tony
  • Premium Member
That was some cold-blooded shit right there. That really messed me up. I went looking for my boys and decided if shit don’t change around her pretty damn fast, we have got to go. I do not want my kids murdered but some demonic cop. That was evil as it gets. I’m with you Mark, I have half black children as well and hell no, hell no. I marched three nights with the protesters, I saw cops arrogantly pushing protesters around. I have never felt so helpless in my life. This is what it feels like to be black, I told myself, as I had to suck it up and back away when they came up on us. I thought about my wife, my kids, my family and I backed up because confronting them could very well be a death sentence. For that moment in time, I knew what it felt like to be a black person in this country. It was staggering. I’ll say this, Black people are strong as hell because for over 400 years they have endured raw, debilitating hatred. Black Lives Matter.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5326

• Deb
  • Elite Member
All I could do was call my dad. He came over and we watched it together. My dad’s hands were shaking and I had to hug him. It did something to him. It terrified and disturbed him. That made me angry seeing what it did to my dad. We are use to it. We’ve seen it so much. We’ve been subjected to it for over 400 years but what happened to George opened my dad’s eyes and he saw the evil, the hatred, the ugliness in its raw form. Our lives matter and I hope that is the last time we will have to hear and see something like this again.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5327

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Over 400 years and a legacy of murder and destruction. They do this to my people as well so I stood and will continue to stand in solidarity with the black people in this country. Like us they suffer. It has gone on way to damn long and I was so pissed off watching that damn creature do what he did. That arrogant, murdering Devil!

Black Lives Matter!!!

I hope Mother makes her presence known real soon and I’m with you Mark, I could live with money suddenly having no value. It would take away the power of the evil that thrives in Hate and that would be a good thing.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds