Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5284

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well I think Karma is immediate as it happens in perfect time. My ex-wife received karma immediately. I found out she was stepping out, I asked her to leave and leave my daughter, she did, moved in with them man she was cheating on me with, and a few months later he was sleeping with her sister and he put her out and her sister move in with him. Her sister is still with him and my ex has remarried but I sure she’s not happy.

I saw her brother at the mall a few years back and he told me she has gone from bad to worse. I introduced him to my new wife and he smiled and told me she was beautiful. Our son is doing well too and I’m so happy with my life I realized I was never happy with her. The best part of her and our relationship is my daughter whom I love and think the world of.

Mark I’d like to see a society ran the way Virgil ran the shielded territories in UE. I wouldn’t change a thing bro.

I’m in this for the same reason Mark, I feel as if I was called, something internally, to come and help you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5285

• Niobi
I know this as well my love. I always know it from first time I see you. It call out to me, draw me to you, I could not leave you be. I could not give you peace from me. I had to make it better, I want to make it better. My angel.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5286

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I often wondered how it worked because I wasn’t sure, Karma that is. I know now and I have to say it does hit people even the wealthy. It could be their health, there is always some king of a financial issue. It does hit them, someone they care about is harmed in some way. Trust me I remember my parents having many issues, money wasn’t one of them but drinking, partying, fights, cheating, it was always something. I know it’s real and I think it’s right on time all the time.

I want to live in a world where violence is placed on those who perpetrate it most and that is dealt with accordingly. White men are very violent. In fact, most of the violence in this country is caused by them. To subjugate an entire race the way white people have done black people, is a form of mental violence and it should come with a penalty. I want to live in a world were there is real justice for the crimes that debilitate others for no good reason. It is cruel and has to stop. I want to live somewhere that is governed by morality.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5287

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Mason…what will happen to the cops that busted into that IMP’s house in the wee hours of the morning and murdered her while she slept? When will we start to see legal American criminals pay for murdering black people? When will something significant hit them and force a change? What can be done? I’m tired of them killing black people I’m tired of marching. We’ve been marching since the Civil Rights movement began and they have only tightened the nooses they have around our necks. When will that changed? I want to live in a society where we don’t have to be afraid of cops busting into our homes and murdering us in our beds! I want my life and the lives of those like me to matter! I’m tired of being upset. I will never get used to it either. I will never be all right with it or become desensitized about it.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5288

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mark it is the naivete, the innocents of a wealthy, sheltered child, who unlike Luke, did not go out into the world and see the thing Luke saw. You are wealthy and generous. You have a free heart, untainted by racism, bigotry, hatred. This makes you vulnerable to the evil out here in the world and that is what requires all our efforts, to guard preserve, and protect. Yes, Paul called on me as well before he passed away. I have always and will always answer that call. You know what you are. We do too.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5289

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey...I didn't know you could thank people in here! :cheer: Your Welcome Niobi :kiss:

Tina, all of them pay. Working in law enforcement is stressful. They see things we are shielded from. The situation in Kentucky was and assassination, intentionally, they went there to kill her for some reason. She was the target and they made sure she was dead. There are far too many corrupt police officers in this country with cops like it’s a wonder we have so many criminals in this country.

I see four, one will lose a child in a violent way soon, another, the real asshole, will arrogantly bring what they were attempting to cover up to light. He will try to shield himself, leading to exposure of them all and there are more going way up. One is ill, it will intensify and he will die soon. The fourth one, shot, his wound will forever bother him and cause other problems he will know pain all his life. Public outrage will demand they release the fiancé based on their own laws of stand your ground. Karma has already begun for all involved, this isn’t the movies, cover-ups are not easy anymore.

Josh, yes real soon.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds