Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5290

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Tina I’m real tired of how blatantly white people continue to take lives, and how unjustly black people are treated. They are shown no lenience, just like Mason said. No mercy. I think about the Central Park five and realized not even age is a deterrent for too many white people in our justice system. It’s so easy for them to ruin lives without a second thought and this has gone on for years and years. Over four hundred to be exact. Of course, American blacks are a little defeated. I’m here to say we have to keep trying to help them. Trying to give them a desire to strive for what they deserve. Black people are strong in ways white people will never be. Some of them are breaking their chains of bondage and when they are successful, they are still denied access to certain things. Mason, you’re right, as soon as they start that race card crap that is a clue they are racist. Oooo I want to see karma hit every single one of those officers that broke into that apartment in the middle of the night, in plain clothes, and assassinated that first responder. I’m sorry if that’s wrong. That father and son as well. We need a better caliber of people in law enforcement, on all levels, from officers patrolling our streets to justices that seat on our courts. That’s the kind of governing I’d like to see.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Brice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5291

• Vince
He has an innocence to him that I noticed right away. He talks and I ask myself does he know how dangerous that is. Then he drives to the ghetto and he gets out and just starts talking to people. At first they look at him with that look, but after a minute he’s got them engaged in conversation. I remember Mason was with us a back before this virus hit and we were out, couple months ago and one of the men got real agitated, She got out of the car and walked right up to him. She called him the N word and told him to move on if he wasn’t interested in talking to them. I was nervous but she wasn’t at all. Mark shook his head and told her not to say that. She told him he shouldn’t say it but she could say it if she wanted to and they all laughed and agreed with her. Mason looked at the agitated man and asked him if he was going for his gun now. Then she told him that’s why it’s hard to help black people. They are hostile when they don’t need to be. She told him somebody with something, with the power to make a difference, is looking him in his face, and she told him if he is fine with his life like it is than he was free to walk away. That’s what he did waving his hand and telling us we were all full of shit.

Three of the men who remained now work for Mark and Mark relocated their entire families. He can spot those who welcome a chance, and opportunity. I love watching him put himself out there and just reach out. Justin does this too. One of the men, he started tearing up because he was having such a hard time. He hugged Justin and Mark and thanked them and then looked up and thanked God. Mark asked him if he was ready to go, to move and he nodded. Mark asked him right now and he laughed and through his hands up and said yes. I had to drop my head. He moved them out immediately. One of them had a wife, the other had a girlfriend that didn’t live with him but she didn’t hesitate to join him. The third man was single, he isn’t anymore but he was at the time. I often wonder what happened to the man that walked away. Some people won’t allow you to help them and that’s sad. Mark is an instrument of good Karma and I’d love to live in a world full of leaders like him.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5292

• Mia
I know Karma is serious and I’ve always believed in it. So did my mom. I just know I respect it. Mason, I too would like to know if the officers who killed the 1st responder will pay for what they’ve done to her, her family, and her fiancé? I just need to know these killers will pay if not by man by The Most High which is karma.

I want to live in a world were no race is subject to what Mason describes our race has been subject to. It is so true. Sometimes I feel like I can’t breathe because things are so hard. It is better now because of my grandmother, my husband and his wonderful family, and our Gnostic family. I want to live in a world that is governed by real justice, fairness, and equality.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5293

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Mason… :ohmy: OMG. I truly believe in karma. Okay I admit it, I mentally asked her Mark. She told me. Pop she’s going to pass. Thank God for Karma! I want to see something happen to the current administration.

Mark, governing would be based on morals, integrity, honor, honesty, and superb leadership. I really think if we did away with money we would do away with a lot of crime. But, for those would be law-breakers, the reality of facing a tribunal should be a deterrent if not the consequences are the consequences.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5294

• Stew
I know. It’s her karma, so yes, I believe in karma and I’m glad mine is over. Being rich does not spare you or shield you from Karma. For years I was estranged from my son. I tried to hold on to parts of him but the to went back to their father. All I want to do now is make up for all the time I lost and he lovingly accommodates me. His beautiful wife who brought me the love of my life in my old age, assist me in spending quality time with my boy who I am very proud of. I would love to live long enough to see a world free of the likes of trump and his administration.

I’m also very tired of hearing about black people being murdered by those who are supposed to upholding the law. I would love to see a world like the one Virgil creates in UE. I would rush to a sanctuary city he creates all over the world and they can travel via transports anywhere within seconds. It’s amazing. They live stress free and he started in the ghettos, with the poorest, sectioning off their areas and sending in t he companions to rebuild and beautify their homes then taking them off the greed and giving them their own water supplies that is actually transported in from places with fresh clean purified water. They can purify the ocean water. OMG I can’t put UE down.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5295

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I thank all of you for willing accepting the position for which you are spiritually called. :cheer:

I know something is up. I’ve been in fights before and I’m not afraid of a confrontation. I’m like Mason, it might knock me down but I’m getting back up. I’m not an angel. Not me. I’m ashamed of the behavior associated with the ethnic group I was born into. I’m hardly ever proud. It’s riddled with hate, violence. Look at what is going on what has been done to the black ethnic group in this country and around the world. Look at what was done to the native Americans, some of the first Italians who settled in this country, black who are born and raised in this country. Corrupt cops assassinate a first responder in her bed! WHY? I’m sick of it. I want justice, real justice. I want every single one of them to suffer for what they’ve done, every single one of them. How would we prevent bad law enforcement officers becoming a problem? To me that’s one of this country’s biggest flaws, the corruption that is so clearly a part of law enforcement.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Mark.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds