Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5278

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I never liked Uncle Chris’ ex-wife I didn’t like Uncle Brad’s ex-wife either. I didn’t like Uncle Mike’s ex-wife either, all of them were shallow and fake. If they are all fat and ugly now it’s just a reflection of who they are on the inside. With that, I’ll say karma is very good at what it does and I don’t have to see it at work, hearing about it is quiet enough.

As for governing, anything would be better than what is going on in this country right now. We have got to put a stop to this vicious murdering of Black People in this damn country. I’m sick to death of it and have stop telling people I’m with. I’m olive and in the summer I can pass for biracial so I tell people I’m Dominican and I start talking with an accent. I’m just not proud of what has happened Mason. It is horrible. There has to be a better way, there has to be.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5279

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Nico…it is who you and what you think, and it was three others they held me down and allowed them to have their way with me. Mom knew. That’s why I went away for a while. I had to have an abortion and it took me a long time to recover. I started to see it as a separate issue that really has nothing to do with race when my ex began to throw it in my face and tell me I deserved it. He was nice for about seven years and then he began to change. Being with him was always forced and he enjoyed knowing he was doing something to me that reminded me of what happened and that I no longer enjoyed with him but it gave him a sense of power forcing me to endure him. He showed me race had nothing to do with what happened to me. There are men in all ethnicities who rape and that was where the racism began to weaken.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5280

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Miles, my brother is brave, self-assured, honorable, a natural born leader, incredibly handsome, and equally as smart, but he also has a very big, very soft heart that even I work hard to protect. It’s to big for him to guard alone, he needs our help and we gladly give it. Luke stands up because Mark…my brother is an angle like. He’s brave, masculine, funny, but delicate at the same time if that makes sence.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Luke.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5281

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason wrote:
Miles, my brother is brave, self-assured, honorable, a natural born leader, incredibly handsome, and equally as smart, but he also has a very big, very soft heart that even I work hard to protect. It’s to big for him to guard alone, he needs our help and we gladly give it. Luke stands up because Mark…my brother is an angle like. He’s brave, masculine, funny, but delicate at the same time if that makes since.

Prefect sense Sis :cheer: .

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5282

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hey what’s this all about? Guys you all sound like dad now. :) What is it about me that gives the impression I need to be protected? I don’t understand.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5283

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark wrote:
Hey what’s this all about? Guys you all sound like dad now. :) What is it about me that gives the impression I need to be protected? I don’t understand.

Mark, you are like a precious stone that if it is cracked it will crumble and never be the same. I’m serious. The thing that happened, with the guy that tried to get aggressive, sexually with you. Yolanda, what it did to you. Those kinds of things show those of us who love you the very essence of who you are. That’s what we are talking about. I will die guarding it. I promise pop I’d take care of you. I will with everyone’s help.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds