Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5296

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I have definitely seen karma at work. I’ve seen it come right on time, good and bad. I don’t think any of us need doubt that it does exactly what it is designed to do and I don’t play around with it. I really try to treat people the way I want to be treated. It’s better that way.

I would love to just live in a more peaceful world and if a theocracy would make that possible I’d love that kind of governing structure. I’m so tired of the violence against black people I really am.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5297

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Here I am pulling up the rear again. I think what Mark does is very impressive. He might have an innocence to him but he is fearless.

I think Karma is scary, effective and right on time. I am grateful for it.

I would like to live in a world like the one Virgil creates in UE. I would wake up ecstatic every day knowing I could go anywhere in the world I wanted just by stepping through a transport. I’d like to live in a fair, equal, and truly just world.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5298

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I think karma is immediate or fast enough. I think it hits exactly where it should because I had a lot of bad karma and when it came back around it was ten-fold. Like my father, I have a heart condition that makes it impossible for me to have another child. I tire easy. I’ve always felt as if I caused both my parents’ death. I am frail and I know it is my karma for how badly I treated my parents.

I would love to live in a better world where people had to behave better than they do in the world as is it is now.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5299

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Karma is real and it’s scary. It hit our father in many ways, so vengeance was something I never sought when dealing with him because I knew, could see, it was hitting and I just wanted to stay out of the way. I’ve seen it hit some other people I know as well. I know it’s real and I know it will hit trump and all those closely associated with him.

I wish we could sail away today to a better place. I’m so tired of the violence against black people now. I wish I could live somewhere that was really just, fair, and liberal.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5300

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I’m not afraid of karma, I love it.

I would live to live in a WFA territory like the ones in UE. I just wish the ancients would come back and set the ground rules and the ground work, and leave qualified humans in charge to maintain their system.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5301

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Well, since Karma is all seeing and all knowing, it scares me straight. I don’t know if it’s immediate or how fast it is, I just know it’s real.

I would like to live in a place with real leaders and I think people need to qualify to vote. We need sense and sensibility and right now we don’t have that. I’d like to live in a place where there is a superior intellect at the helm, selecting the human leadership best suited to lead. I think governing has to be run by those qualified to govern and right now, we see what it’s like when the wrong person or people are running things.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds