Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5125

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I’ll start off saying I am in recovery. It was rough but I made it. I came on suddenly for me. I had the headache, my throat was sour but not bad, not at first, then I though I was coming down with strep when I got the fever and it was over 100 like 106. I still thought it was strep. I also remember my head feeling like it was going to explode. My breathing was labored but I could breath. Rhena kept pumping hot lemon tea into me and when I could eat she made me eat hot tomato soup. I slept a lot and had nightmares wooo. I got up to go to the bathroom and shower and the warm shower was a blessing it opened me up and helped me breath better. I went to the hospital for my anti biotic shot and I was tested. It came back positive they asked me if I wanted to stay and I said no. It lasted for about four days and the fifth day I was much better. I’m doing good now and no one else in the house was infected. I’m an older man but I’m pretty healthy. I think that was a plus for me. I don’t know how it got me but it did. I’m think we didn’t get out of Italy fast enough. Our home is being disinfected before we return and I’m glad I didn’t infect anyone else at the last meeting. I was feeling bad then if you all recall. All in all it last for fifteen to ten days with about five of them being pretty miserable.

Now…I’m a laborer folks I’m a landscaper. I like transforming yards, okay and houses. I’d like to be in this a part of the landscape design whenever and wherever needed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5126

• Val
  • Premium Member
I’m glad you recovered Uncle Chris we were really worried. Thanks for describing what it was like. It’s scary but I tell myself more people are surviving than dying.

I’m and graphic designer so if there is a need for that I’d like to remain in the position I am experienced in. It would be beautiful and I would answer the call as well gladly. I really want to live where people are treated better. Where all people are treated fairly across the board, and no one feels their ethnicity entitles them to preferential treatment. Mark, I love the credit system so we earn credits from work and it’s enough to pay for the things we need and want. I like it. :cheer:

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5127

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Chris you always get coodies cousin :lol: :lol: :lol: glad you pulled through. You owe me some money don’t you? No, you can’t die I’d have to resurrect you and you know…do what I do when you haven’t paid up. I’ll be like Gabriel on the Prophecy. :lol: :lol:
No you don’t owe me anything.

I would remain in security full time. My restaurant is open only for delivery, the new one. Man I’m glad I was doing good before this all happened and it’s not my only source of income. Delivery is doing good but there’s nothing like having a full house for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Tina says the ladies come just to look at me. She’s nuts. It’s the food. I’m not there often, oh and it’s on the island. Yes people live there and they are on the shelter in place like most of us. So far so good and travel to the island is not allowed. We are doing all right here. Plenty of supplies come in that we go for ourselves. But living here gives us a taste of what a new continent would be like. I’d do exactly what I’m doing here.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5128

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hey Ryan, don’t be sorry, it’s good to ask questions, and yes the first group lays the ground work, the second group of experts creates the specifics and the groups that follow, closely follow after that, find their rightful place. I’d like to say it would be a system that would not operate with currency but a credit-based system. There would be a cash, or financial surplus available for dealing with the rest of the world only. As for those who ignore those who choose to leave and even tell them they are crazy, they are those who don’t like to change, who don’t take risk, who would never leave what is familiar because it’s what comforts them. Buy the time the rest of the world pays attention to what is happening on the new continent, they will be well underway with a system in place that prevents outside influence or take over, and their will start to be attempts because this new land will be rich in all the useful resources that are useful in so many ways for so many things. They will attempt to land without permission, come in via ocean crafts and find the reef is impossible to cross, and criminals will persistently attempt to enter the country. Just like now Ryan. There would be all the challenges of any country.

Shawn, yes it would be a theocracy. What if it was decided that a form similar to our congress would be formed containing two representatives from each region once it’s set up, NO Parties, NO RELIGIOUS INFLUENCE other than what those who select the first leaders initiate. The Ancients in UE were Gnostic so for the sake of argument let’s assume that is the spiritual belief structure on the new continent. Also, remember the laws predetermined by those who select the first primary leaders, and upheld be selected leaders, justifiably carried out by all citizens.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5129

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Yes I do…I been owing for awhile cousin…just let me pass this time, I’m sick. Can I work it off? Something Sell one of my kids what?

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5130

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
No and NO Chris. My son can’t keep letting this go on. It’s time to pay up or will be paying you a visit bro, :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I would open up a club, and get into designing the electric carts people will drive. I can see the family size ones and I’d like to open a solar panel company. I like the solar and wind power instead of what we use now. We need a good water system as well, one that helps conserve fresh water so I’d like to have a way of catching fresh rain water and sterilizing it. It would be a beautiful thing to start over in a new place it really would.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Kelton.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds