Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5107

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
The new article is up everyone. Take your time and think about how you feel before you post your replies and listen, Focus on how many people are surviving the virus everyone. Yes people are dying but many many more are surviving and that's what matters. Don't let the media do what the media does, focus only on the bad because they are under the impression good happy things don't get ratings. That's bull especially when the happy things really matter and aren't something stupid that only they care about. The Good news in all of this is WAY MORE PEOPLE ARE LIVING Than those that are dying!!! Way more!!! Don't panic and don't watch the constant reporting on this virus. It will take who it takes and that is the elderly, and people that have health issues that will take them sooner than other's anyway. That's the truth. So if you are generally healthy, just take precautions and go with the all Mighty always in your heart and minds. It will take who it takes. It is a purge and it is necessary. There are too many of us and many of us aren't nice to each other, other species we share this planet with, the environment, and to many of us aren't even nice to ourselves, smoking, drinking, eating, and using drugs until we are dead, anyway. It's a necessary purge, relax. :)

This is the thread for the article too :cheer: If you were wondering.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5108

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I would like to be a part of the medical team of course. I want a patient first approach, no rushing, no not listening, not insurance telling us what we can and can’t offer and provide. I would not want a medical insurance system. I would advocate for a universal health care system. I would also only want nurses who past a evaluation that helped determine how they feel about caring for people. I know you have all seen the nurse that went on a rant on facebook, it made the news. I would not want a person capable of behaving that way ever on staff.

This project gave me chills just imagining the start of a new country. A second chance to do things better wow that would be amazing.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5109

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I like growing things. I would just like to be a part of the farming group. Give me some land, some seeds, and let me loose. LOL. WOW!!! I wouldn’t want all natural no modified produce. I’d also like to have meat farms like cows, pigs, turkeys, and chickens that grow and feed naturally and are put down humanly, like something in their food so the just lay down and go to sleep in a special pen. I’d like them to have a nice bath and be treated with warmth and kindness, and given their final meal. I don’t have all the answers but I’d like it down as peacefully as possible and that’s not ringing necks, chopping off heads, or hitting them in the head with a sledge hammer. I would want a stress-free death for the animals whose meat I’m going to consume.

Mason, you saw this pandemic years ago, it’s in UE. It’s possible this will happen right? It would be a beautiful thing and I can see it going over the heads of so many people because of what’s going on all around them.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5110

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I would want to be a part of the military or law enforcement. I would just want to help keep our new country safe. I picture no racism, all inclusive, but safe at the boarders. I like the reef around the island. I wouldn’t have to make decisions but just be a part of keeping it safe? Would we do money? I’d like to have another system similar to the cities in UE. I imagine that and calm washes over me like a breath of fresh air.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5111

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Wow I’d like to work in the health industry, helping people stay fit. I’d love to have my own gym/preforming arts studio that offered classes for kids in gymnastics and dance. I would want real medical professional influence to help teach people good physical health practices This would be such a wonderful thing.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5112

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I would just like to be a part of all of this. Just let me be there. I stay in security like Ben. I would just like to protect our new land and make sure the nonsense that goes on in the US does not go on in Atlantis. A true land of the free! With real Liberty and Justice for EVERYONE!!! ALL!!!
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds