Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 4 weeks ago #5113

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I think I’d like to be a journalist working for whatever form of media we decide on. I wouldn’t want to focus on negative stuff though I’d want to report the news honestly, not cutting for affect. I wouldn’t want a system built on doing things for the ratings but for reporting the news as it. I think the media is why minorities are hated, discriminated against, and looked down on. I’d like to be a part of the honest truth. That would be what I would want to contribute.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 4 weeks ago #5114

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Rhena, the changes to Earth are going to happen yes. Many have predicted it. The virus will return and those who recover will have lasting damage to many of the endocrine glands, especially reproductive glands in men and women. The best thing is to not get it because if you do, other problems will start to occur.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 4 weeks ago #5115

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Folks don’t start asking Mason to see because it weakens her and she doesn’t need that. She has to fight to turn it off so don’t contribute to her turning it on. No more questions about what she sees. It requires higher power and our bodies aren’t designed to contain that kind of energy.

No money will not be as significant if I had anything to say about it. Fair and equal housing opportunity would be mandatory, to cause homelessness would be a crime against humanity. All basic needs to sustain life would be primary and to deny it is to deny life and that is murder. It will not be tolerated. Clean Air, Clean Water, housing, good nutritious food. I’d like a lot of things to not be allowed. Only fresh food restaurants allowed many things would change, better, more nutritious snacks, not the stuff in America. That’s what I would advocate for.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 4 weeks ago #5116

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Mason...no questions but it's so hard :cheer: Okay dad okay dang :whistle:

I would also want to be a part of the health care industry, mental health though. I’d like to work with Jess and Rod keeping citizens mentally healthy and working on ways to prevent mental illnesses that so disrupt their lives. I would also like to work in pharmaceuticals, helping to develop medications naturally from things that grow on the planet to help maintain, and control things in our bodies. I really wish we could experience something like this.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 4 weeks ago #5117

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I want to be in fashion for kids. I love making kid clothes and that’s what I would be part of. Wow this would be wonderful. I want to make fabric and clothes for babies, young children all the way up to teenage kiddos. It makes me excited just thinking about living in a new, better country that cares about all it’s citizens not just the rich members of the society.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 4 weeks ago #5118

• Mia
I want to work in social areas, helping people find suitable affordable housing. I want to show new homes so would be have money or would it be like that movie where people make themselves small and have so much in Smallville that really isn’t much in the normal size world, Down Size I think it’s called. Did you see that house the primary couple in the movie qualified for in Smallville? Would it be something like that? I just would want to live in a place where no one is homeless, and everyone is treated fairly across the board.

We are dealing with this pandemic now and minorities are dying because they have never received equality when it comes to necessities in life. They don’t have access to good food, that is affordable, safe affordable housing when they have it, jobs that support them and allow them to make better, safer lives for themselves, they don’t get fair medical treatment. I’m not shocked more of them are dying. When they said diabetes is a problem I know a lot of black people were going to die. I’d love to live in a country where black people were finally treated like they matter.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds