Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5131

• Niobi
I will take care of kids for folks who go out to work. I like to open daycare with my mom like now. I love this work, I love work with little ones it is fulfil for me. I would love this to happen it make life so enrich for everyone. I have mom who recover from virus. She do pretty good, scare us for a few days but she now recover. She have good doctor, good medical, and love of family she pull through no hospital. No one else get sick in house, Mom say lady sneeze and she thing she too close when this happen, she buy something at a small store. It is closed and owner have this virus now. I think my mom is right.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5132

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Sorry Cousin…my pop has spoken, you’ll have to try and appeal to his softer nature I’ll give you a hint, Mason :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5133

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Um Mason…let me holla at you a minute girl. ;)

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5134

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yep Lydia, I’m not the only one with vision or who is being communicated with via esp.

Honey…we can give him a few more days it’s okay. He is family.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5135

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Uncle Chris…what are we going to do with you? :lol: :lol:

I would remain in security, Hey…can we get beach homes if we want? I’ve always wanted a home near the beach on the side where the sun sets. I like the limit on religion and everyone working for credits not money. I also like the idea of everyone being treated fairly, equal, with an equal practice justice.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5136

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Carm…don’t listen to your strict father. You know he ain’t nothing but a gangsta…nothin. Let your cousin off, them sweet babies need they drunken fatha and you knows it.

I don’t know what I’d do honestly. Work in the market setting up the food stands and keeping them neat. I’d just want to be there. I could also just work in one of the restaurants my husband would open. I hope something like that will happen in my life time so I would be certain my kids are going to have good life. Our kids aren’t missing their education. They are already home schooled. I feel sorry for all the babies who can’t go to school. Especially the ones whose parents depend on the school to feed their babies.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds