Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 4 weeks ago #5119

• Stew
I would just like to be a part of development, structure, I, like Justin, have many job titles for which I am very experienced. I have a lumber yard so I would be the hardware guy. I’m the one sending all the building supplies folks, didn’t you know that :lol: :lol: :lol: I can think of at least fifty things I would do if this happens and one of them is not hesitate to answer the call when it came.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 4 weeks ago #5120

• Vince
I’m in real estate. I would be a part of that group and the thought of starting over from scratch, even at my age, made me want to jump up and click my hills together. I’d like to leave all the bad memories behind and build something new. I’m an engineer and architect so I would be a part of helping construct the high-rises buildings that would go up in the business sectors.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5121

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I would be a part of my grandfather’s crew, as I am now. The thought made my heart leap and long for something like this. A fresh start in a place where everyone is equal and none of the hatred and bias, we live with now would be tolerated would be literally like heaven. Just the kind of place I would want to raise my children.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5122

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Okay so the first couple of groups would be the decision makers right? I am a pharmacist so I’d like to continue doing what I do now. So would we come with a second wave? There would be people who survive the second time this thing comes but they won’t want to travel to the newly discovered continent? They won’t believe it’s real or they won’t be aware of it? I’m just checking because the article says only the faithful will see it at first. What happens when everyone can see it? Will we be completely set up and ready? I have so many questions I’m sorry.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5123

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I would want to join security area in a new place like this. I’d like to be in law enforcement, boarder control, military. That’s where I would really want to be. I’d also like to protect the new land and keep it safe. Man this would be wonderful and I like the credit idea too Mark. My question is would there be a president? It would a Theocracy right? How would that work?

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5124

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I think I want to working in some type of service industry, I want to be a teacher but I like older students not the real little ones. I guess high school. I need to go get a degree for that but it is what I want to do. This would be wonderful and I’m glad some people will be skeptical and not make the trip. They will be sterile so after a while very few babies will be born, it’s kind of like the vision those who wrote the handmaiden tales have. Mason is right when she says people are telling us something with these kinds of movies.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds