Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 month ago #5137

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Low blow, go through the woman, okay…it worked I’ll give you one week Christoph. I’ll loan you the money to pay me back and we’ll call it even.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 month ago #5138

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Wait.. :ohmy: how huh? :huh: I’m confused :silly: :lol: : .

You’re right honey, he can’t help it. I am too I just hide it better than my pap.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 month ago #5139

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Honey! How you gonna sell our babies? Is it that serious?

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 month ago #5140

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Shit, that one confused me to Carm. :lol: :lol: :lol: . Just go with it Carm…you too Chris cause if it was me, I’d be knocking on your door. :lol: .

I would like to remain a part of defense. I like that the landmass has a reef so high large vessels can’t cross. I’m assuming all boats would have this problem. That solves the cometh by sea problem. I’d like to set up the air surveillance right away and I would say no social media like facebook and twitter because to me that’s a huge problem all around the world. For security purposes I don’t think it should be something we indulge in. We can have something but it should be limited to sharing with friends and family not passing news and advertisement. We don’t want anything that gets as out of control as facebook and twitter are at this time in history. I like the credit idea as well Mark. With the worry about cash passing hands, now would be a good time to be on such a system. Also, it’s a more fair system across the board. I’d also call for regulations on cost, all cost food, housing, clothing, everything needs to be regulated. I’m assuming all of this would be laid out by the ones who contacted the initial human group of settlers, right?

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 month ago #5141

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Poor Chris :dry:
I want to teach, younger kids like Mason. I love working with them and I love my family. We have five beautiful children and another on the way. I am happy but would be happier if we could move to a place that as stress free as this one would be. Would there be a limit on how many kids we could have?

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 month ago #5142

• nicoli
Me too Bro…I think they are letting him off easy because it’s a family thing.

I would be in the legal law-making area because that’s my field. I just want to go somewhere where this disease is not. I’m really concerned about it. I just won my battle with cancer and so did my little brother. I don’t want this. I’m old, I’m not in the best of health anymore because of my battle with cancer. So, I’m just hoping I survive this purge. I like the credit system and the limit on religious influence. I think it will be a better situation if we see the Most High for what this group truly is and live our lives accordingly.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds