Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4582

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
:lol: :lol: Mason is too much!! Mudd, swim suits, and females, HELL YEAH!!! I here to help as well Rocky. Ladies…listen, no fake representing, it’s honor up in this, sometimes it comes to this. As an old G…a real one, I must, must support handling this right away, and I love the way you females have decided to take care of this tragic situation.

My eyes have always been open, but I didn’t know about most of the stuff we learned about during this meeting. It does give you a new perspective on things I can tell you that. I have never looked down my nose at Black people I’m from Sicily, I grew up around black people. I never really cared about the things that American white people care about when it comes to being better than another race. I’m glad, especially after the lessons in the last meeting. I’m glad my kids are learning about their true culture and that they have ever reason to be proud of who and what they are.

I can tell you about reprobate because I’ve seen it. I even felt myself slipping at one point and I had to get out. I actually felt I was approaching a point I would not be able to return from. I was on step from stepping over a threshold that would have forever doomed my soul. I could feel it and it is the only thing that has ever scared me. I called MG and she immediately pulled me out and set me on a path of recovery. I’m going to tell you, when the Most High loves you, you know it immediately. My choice was greatly I don’t want to say appreciated but acknowledge maybe and my heart warmed immediately. It was getting pretty cold. I’ve never harmed innocent people but I was called upon to do so, I shrugged and at first agreed to assist. I immediately felt something happening inside of me and I looked in the mirror to prepare to shave and I didn’t look the same as I had the day before I agreed to assist. I had lines in my face and I looked bad. I backed away from the mirror and I did not question the feeling I was having that I could not cross that threshold, not me. I picked up the phone and called MG, asked her if I was losing my mind and she told me no I was about to lose my soul so I was off to the States. A couple days later I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes filled with tears because I saw me again. I can still be hard but I have a stop point that I know I can call on whenever I need it. Reprobate people can’t be happy that’s why they are some evil. Any ability to feel leaves and I knew if it left me it would not return. So some of them are born, but there is a point when they can say no, I’m not going to do that, that’s too far, that small voice is significant and I’m going to listen to it. I know I was a mean kid too. I’ve always said no that’s not cool and I walked it back. Examples are movies like “The Good Son” and “Bad Seed”, that’s the one about the little girl that was a killer. I would do or attempt to do things just like the kid in the “Good Son”, I was throwing rocks at a Cat and MG threw a rock at me and it hit me in the head and my head started to bleed. She told me there is always someone more evil than you. She scared the shit out of me that day. She asked me if I heard something tell me not to do that and at first I shook my head no. She looked at my dad and told him to destroy me, and he sighed and nodded, I threw my hands up and screamed I did hear it a little and MG said I better start paying closer attention to it and I would not get another opportunity. The way she looked at me I knew she meant it. From that moment on I was always waiting to hear something tell me to stop when I was going to far.

I’m far from that now and I’m grateful. I love my kids and my wife, my faith and my life and I thank MG and Sir Paul for pointing me in the right direction.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4583

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Damn…okay let’s do this then. :woohoo: Carm, take care of the babies, I got some bitness to handle at the Mudd Arena! :angry: Mason…the law is the law and Deb is fadin the funk on the gette law point blank. :angry:

Mark, I want to thank you for showing that the black race is not a useless race in this country. Black people are not useless people and let us pray for all the families lost in the Bahamas, after Dorian lingered over their islands for two days. I want to go volunteer to help but they aren’t allowing it. Too much death and they are worried about disease. Only the professionals are allowed to go in.

I can’t believe my husband was that close to being reprobate but it’s interesting to see how it can be reversed if the right decision is made even at a young age. It’s scary to think it is a choice that can me presented at an early age. But it makes since. I don’t know if I’ve ever known a reprobate person. I listen to the descriptions and I have to say No I don’t think so.

I’m glad my kids are in the Gnostic Academy and I really wish things could be like the where in the WFC in UE, that Virgil formed, removing decent people from the corrupt ones outside their walls. It wasn’t a mass destruction like the flood, it was a division sparing the redeemable from the basic reprobate. I think there are far more reprobate people in the world than we can imagine. I think trumps base is reprobate, all of them.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4584

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Alex…I guess you need to get your fine self in this mud pit with us, see how much you have to say with mud in your hair. Niobi…hush Ima put it in your ears hows that? And I know how you feel about the kids, I really do.

Lydia, indeed. :cheer: he’s Perceus.

Doug…ashes to ashes, dawg you know. It’s jus like that sometimes!

Carmine, I know exactly what you are talking about. I was real mean to my little cousin and I would hit him and make him cry and one day I hung him upside down and I was about to hit him in the head and drop him but something said STOP! It shouted. I dropped the stick and I could actually hear him crying. I couldn’t before. When I heard him crying I hugged him close to me and I have never felt more remorseful in my entire life. I never wanted to feel that way again so there has always been a limited to what I do or how far I’ll go. I couldn’t stop hugging and loving me after that. I was eight years old. I was an angry abused child and I was mean. I realized I could shut off feeling and trust me, when my step father saw it for the first time, it scared the shit out of him. So yes, you have to hear the voice tell you not to cross the threshold so Carmine, even when we are young, if we hear the voice and turn back we will not be reprobate but if we cross that line, and I knew I could refuse to heed the voice that said Stop, and I would cross a line that I would never be able to come back from. I could see the other side and it was ugly. I’m going to tell you, it kept calling me as well. The abuse grew worse, I was raped at eleven, but I never crossed that line and finally it left me alone. But once it knows how close you’ve come, it calls you to cross over. I now know there is nothing worth crossing that line, nothing. Life is on the side of right, Love, charity, kindness, and a strong sense of moral correctness. I know this.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mason.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4587

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Mason, grandfather says he’s never had so much fun in his life. I’ve never heard him laugh like this right Dad? He’s rubbing his hands together and cheering said he’s not picking sides both sides are too good. I agree I just want to be up front like my little brother. Honey…you getting in this battle? HUH? :cheer:

I have to agree, my grandmother is reprobate. She informed me she does not care what we think of her, she said we have no blood ties, dad’s mother was a surrogate, she had no interest in having her body deformed for a child and she has absolutely no regrets. I politely told her to move along then and stop contacting us. I told her nothing she said bothered me and I personally am glad there are no blood ties. I thanked her for releasing me from any obligation of any kind going forward. I told her to feel free to never contact me again, and I smiled as I hung up the phone. I could hear her laughing and I hope she walks on down the street and keeps laughing.

My eyes were definitely opened during the meeting this time and I have been talking about what we learned with others, and trust me, they are all shocked. I think it is good because we can share it and spread the world. It’s time to stop all the racial hostilities, especially against a race that has been unjustly pommeled long enough. I’m half Jewish, we know now were aren’t full since Martha is not our biological grandmother, our real grandmother is Italian. That explains soooo much. She was pleasant, not hard to find, and said Dad looks like his father, and I look like my dad. She doesn’t like Martha at all and admitted she was never paid and tried to hold on to her son but she was up against too much money. Dad you do know about this and I know you are dealing with it. I know it’s not easy but personally I’m glad we found your natural mother and so is grandpa. He left the details to Martha and wasn’t aware she didn’t pay dad’s biological mother. She is a hateful woman and told her she wanted a girl, since it was a boy she didn’t feel obligated to pay dad’s biological mother for her service. What a bitch! Anywho…Grandpa offer to make good on the deal but she turned him down, she just wants to meet and be a part of dad’s life.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mason.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4590

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I am ecstatic about all of this Josh!!! WAAA HOOOO !!! Thank you Most High, that bitch is not my mother, OH man…a weight has been lifted. My mother is a beautiful woman and I look like her and my dad. Life is so damn good right now. I’ve meet my biological mother, I naturally love her, and I’m just glad she wanted to meet me. I have siblings YAAA three sisters and two brothers. Mom is doing alright but she’s going to be doing better than alright going forward. Yes!! I’m happy happy happy!!!

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4592

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Heck yeah I’m in. I told Deb she was getting uppity and Mason wasn’t going to like it but, she wouldn’t listen. I knew when she put all that pretty hair up in that French roll it was gonna be a problem.

I am so disturbed by how badly Black people have been treated in this country and for how long it’s gone on. I have to agree, enough is enough already. It’s sickening. I think it’s sad that black people don’t know this part of their history. All hope us denied black people in this country and I swear it’s time for that to come to an end. My father left my step mother and when he heard this he shook his head. He’s glad he’s not married to her anymore. I’m married to a man whose life has been just eventful as my own. We have such similar stories. I was really glad when I found out my step mother wasn’t my biological mother. She is not a nice person and very racist. I don’t think she’s reprobate but she is hateful.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds