Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4593

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Dad… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you looking at this? The ladies are just going wild in here. :lol: :lol: It’s hysterical. I can’t wait to see this mud battle.

I’m glad my eyes are opened at a young age and I am also sharing what I learned in the meeting. I’m disgusted but being Jewish, I know what discrimination feels like. It’s all ugly, but I was glad to know black people have made strives to improve their living conditions and I don’t like how they are being railroaded into slave like existence via our criminal justice system, that produces laws that directly impact their lives in the worst ways. I agree it’s disgusting and I am so glad I have no desire to be a part of any of it.

I don’t know any one who is reprobate but my mother is pretty bad. I’m glad my dad is finally happy. I’m shocked about how most of bad people we talk about are women. I guess that goes to show you women can be just as diabolical as men. Josh, Casey, Ryan, I’m glad you found your way back to your father, it was the beginning of the new path for all of you that lead you to a happier life. I happy for all of you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4594

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I think the ladies are so funny! I won't be getting into the battle, but I will be rooting for my grandmother's team :lol: . It appears I have a heart condition that runs on my father's side of the family. It was discovered after I gave birth to my son. I have to take it easy and I'll be moving to Arizona with my godfather. JJ my husband, is coming with us and I'll be taking it easy from now on :cheer:

I have never met a person who is reprobate but I think it's like, Uncle Carmine and my Godmother are saying. You feel it early in life and I to was on my way. I often wondered what my mother and father would say about Trump. My dad would be losing his mind :lol: my dad was a Republican but he was not racist. My mother was a democrat and she was definitely not racist. Mom was Jewish my father was Scottish :lol: White :lol:

I'm glad our son will be raised in the Gnostic faith will be raised and attending the Gnostic Academy. I want him to learn the important things he needs to know in order to be grounded and progressing in the right direction. I wanted him to respect all ethnicities and value all life and not think that one ethniciry is more important or valued more than another because it's not so.[size]

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4595

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Tina there will be other ways we can assist. Money is what they need most and we will give what we can and help out when and where we can. Don’t worry we are not going to do nothing. Also remember them in prayers for the things we can’t help with and that is their grief due to their tremendous lose.

Courtney, I was real sorry to hear this was happening to you. You will be in our prayers and we love you very much! :kiss:

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4596

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Mom…I’m rooting for you. You’re so beautiful it’s just causing some minor problems. I hope you all work it out until the next blow, next week. It seems to be happening ever week :lol: :lol: . Rocky I’m ready to help out with that arena.

I know my father was reprobate. I always felt a chile especially when he was angry. My mom is a strong woman because she stood up to my father and acted as indifferent as he did, sometimes I think he was a little afraid of mom. The point is all he cared about is himself. The accident just made him worse. I’m glad my mom survived and like JJ I’m glad she is happy, like his father. That’s as close to reprobate as I ever care to be.

My eyes were also opened during this meeting and I too feel some shame about how I have at times, prejudged people based on their ethnicity. I had no idea black people have made strives to improve their lives but they have been slaughtered for trying to improve their way of life. I think that is horribly sad and inexcusable. That’s why they leave it out of the history books. I’m glad I found out about it because it was so profound it really changed how I think about and see black people. I can actually see them in a better light. I can also understand their hostility. I’d be hostile toward my oppressors too.

Mason, I really wish Virgil would just show up and start dividing areas in major cities so life would get better for the people who choose to live a moral life.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Linden.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4597

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yes my little Courtney is sick. She will be taking it easy going forward. We're going into her condition with her eyes wide open and we are following the doctor's instructions to the letter. We know how this ended for Caleb and her father Lost Girl. They both suffered with the same heart condition. The good news is Roscoe and Laurel has other children do not appear to have this heart problem. So Courtney we love you I will always be here for you sweetie take it easy.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mason.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4598

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah…Court is weak but her heart if fine as long as she doesn’t overdue it. She’ll be fine. Roscoe use to get real tired and we didn’t know what it was until finally he went to the doctor. He admitted he’d battled with extreme fatigue most of his life but he lived to be almost sixty. Courtney is aware of the condition and will be on top of condition all her life, so she’ll be fine.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds