Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4601

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I’m all in and I’m with Jackee’s group. :lol: I just think they might need a little help. MUD Fight!!! How fun!

I have met a reprobate person and luckily it wasn’t a family member. It was a class mate and he was male. He did mean things with ease and I swear the room drop 10 degrees when he came in. I know I always shivered when he was anywhere near me. For some reason he developed a liking to me and I told him I wasn’t interested in him. I wanted to tell him I had a boyfriend but I didn’t want him to beat any one up because he did that a lot, even girls. I told him I was gay and I turned my nose up. He burst into laughter but he left me completely alone. He spread it all around school, and I told my friends why I told him that and they all backed me up. When I went to a new high school I did find a boyfriend and we laughed about him hearing I was gay. The boy I’m talking about was killed, he was in trouble for beating up his girl friend and her mother when she tried to stop him. He came back after the police left, he ran before they arrived. He was met by her uncle and h ended up shooting him feeling completely threatened. He had a bat and planned to bash his girlfriend and her mother’s head in like he had done his own mother before making his way to his girlfriends house the first time. I think many of them die early in life because there’s not much else that can happen to people like that. I think that’s why we don’t experience them often. They go to prison early where they die or they are killed.

The lesson we had this meeting were profound for me. I had no idea there was a time when black people were building a better life for themselves. They were massacred, slaughter. Nothing was ever done about the lose of life. There was no accountability. So it’s left out of the history books because it was such a heinous act. It is disgusting in every way. It hurts and I honestly feel so bad for black people. They have really struggled in this country. It’s so time that it ended.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Jazze.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4603

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I can’t wait to see this mudd fight, I am neutral, but my sister is siding with Mason. So is my wife because her beautiful aunt Mary is on Mason’s team. All I know is the ladies are real gangster, real ghetto, and it’s real sexy :lol: . Let’s get ready to rumble. :lol: :lol:

My eyes are definitely open Mark and it is indeed an ugly picture. I had an opportunity to tell my ex I think her and her family are slime because they hate on a race that has known nothing but what oppression in this country. I told her they were cowards and she shocked me when she said “I know, you’re right. I’m seeing a black man, I’m happy, and I’m ashamed.” We were able to talk about what we talked about during our meeting and she and her new guy are going to join us at the next meeting. She has left her family, it was like talking to a different person than I married and wow, we are going to do the friendship thing. The girls are loving it and Val is excited about it as well. There are many crazy things going on in the world but folks, there are many good things going on as well. People are waking up, they are realizing something is. ist is wrong with the religions they have grown up in, something is wrong with the customs they are familiar with. I think we learn and we share and it spreads, that’s what we are called to do and we are about our business. :cheer: .

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4604

• Val
  • Premium Member
Well, as much as I hate mud…Ima have to get in on this brawl and I’m siding with Jackee. She’s my friend and I love that French accent I tell you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’d like to say my dad is close to reprobate but I don’t think he’s that far gone. He really seems to love his new family and is very protective of them. He is also remorseful about I believe sexual misconduct with underage girls. Other than that I have had no experience with reprobate people or a reprobate person. I’m glad. Well wait, Uncle T was pretty chilling so I have to take that back.

Man the trouble with opening your eyes means facing the beast. Now that we’ve seen it, it’s time to stand up to it and do what we can to combat it. I’m glad I learned what I learned at the last meeting. I had heard something but I never really paid it much attention because it wasn’t in the history books. So much for transparency. I guess White America feels so ashamed about their nefarious past when it comes to Black Americans, they try to keep it hidden. God forbid we all learn the ugly truth hidden behind all the glitz and glam that American’s pride themselves on.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4605

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Just let me know when the tickets go on sale. :lol: :lol: .

Now, I have a real grandmother. We had dinner with her this a couple nights ago, she’s divorced and has other kids, We meet two of them and will meet the another brother, aka uncle this weekend. We have aunts and uncles. WOW!!! It’s really exciting. I have nothing to say about the other woman who I too know is reprobate. She never did care for me and has not attempted to contact me in months. I am fortunate. I need never meet another reprobate person as long as I live.

I have to agree, this country has an ugly history when it comes to how it has dealt with and continues to deal with Black Americans. Jews are discriminated against but not to the degree Black people in this country are. We pass as white and it’s not immediately known we are Jewish. Black people stand out as none White and they are continuously targeted for oppression. Sadly, the world often follows America’s lead and black people are experiencing racial oppression all over the world. Well the truth is meant to be shared and that is what I do and as expected it shocks the White people I bring it up with. One of my coworkers admitted he knew about Black Wall Street. He also said it was pretty heinous what was done. I never noticed him before but now we are fast becoming friends and I think it’s going to be a good friendship.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Aaron.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4606

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Ima have to side with Mason, Deb you to buejee girl and that’s a fact. It was them nails too y’all. I’m with Mason, I’m jealous and we need to handle some stuff in this dignified manner. :angry:

Well, the only reprobate person I’ve ever met was my former, not really ex mother-in-law. Glad she’s not related, (wiping my brow). The meeting was very eye opening for me I learned a lot and I’m really ashamed of how disgusting white people too often behave. It’s definitely time to make some substantial changes.

I really love Virgil and I also wish he would just show up, make life better for us all.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4607

• Brice
  • Premium Member
OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: Maryia is on Jackee’s side, ahes ready for the mudd too :lol: :lol: :silly: Oh man. I think it’s all on Mason and Deb…with a strong emphasis on Mason. But my mom is beautiful so I’m routing for her sorry honey we’re divided on this issue. Rocky I'm here to help out Bro count me in.

My eyes have been opening since I joined the group. I am realizing so many things I was confused about growing up. Yes our dad was reprobate and that’s is obvious. The room always grew cold when he was around, especially when he was angry and he was angry a lot. He grew much worse after the accident left him permanently disabled. He never embraced the reality of his situation and often said he’d rather be dead than a crippled. Well, he got his wish. I think reprobate people don’t live long that’s why we don’t hear about them as often. The fact that they don’t care about anything means they don’t care about themselves either when it’s all said and done.

I am a strong Virgil fan I think he is awesome. We need him to right some serous wrongs it’s going to take one like him to implement. In the mean time, we have to stop the madness and share the truth about how things truly are in our world.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds