Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4576

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Aunt Mason and Deb are always at it :lol: I don’t think we can blame Aunt Jackee and Mary. They can’t help being beautiful. Next week it will be something else with Deb and Aunt Mason :lol: :lol: :lol: . They are so funny! The girls look like they are teaming up, MUDD MMM and females wrestling…I’m with my bro that is the best kind of wrestling if you ask me

OMG Dad…like everyone is saying, eyes painfully are wide open. I have struggled with fitting in all my life and my little brother is giving me a lot of credit and he thinks I’m strong, but I’m not. I don’t think I am. I have been pulled into groups that didn’t accept my mother, something I didn’t know about until later, then when I tried to leave my friends quickly became my enemies. They tour my father’s house up and I couldn’t stop them. They held me down, forced drugs into me, enough to kill me, and did their damage leaving me for dead. The sad news for them is I survived and my father and I pressed charges. It cost my father a small fortune to repair the damage and he was upset until the truth came out. Then he and my family went to bat for me and my father was reimbursed for all his cost. I see them now and they run in the opposite direction. No one wants to tangle with Uncle Mike and Uncle Carmine and Tony, or my God or Rocky :lol: :lol: :lol: . I finally feel safe but they have been a problem for me for years. These are wealthy men behaving this way. They have been bad actors since we were young and I was always trying to fit in. I have found where I fit in and I’m doing better than all of them.

The point I want to make is, these groups come at you like they are honorable until you do something they don’t like. If you watched the Netflix documentary you can see, how they devalue women and the turned on one of the guys when he went to check on his fiancé who was sexually assaulted. They wanted him to forget her, blame her. The don’t value women and this simply is not Godly. I think it’s sad that women allow themselves to be devalued this way but it’s the promise of marrying into wealth and being financially secure. That is all that matters to a lot of white women. It’s never worth it, Lacey will tell you. They beat their wives, belittle them, degrade them. They think this is the way of God and it is as long as you understand who your god is, their god is money and that is their god’s way.

I love you little bro and I’m glad you look up to me. I hope I never let you down you have brought so much into my life.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4577

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I guess my kids got to see they mama get dirty cause I’m in on Mason’s side. I can’t go against aunt Mary…she’s scary :lol: .

I was shocked by most of what we saw during this past meeting. I mean, they don’t teach us about this kind of thing in school. Kids are learning about it in the Gnostic School though and that’s good. I think the more kids learn about how ugly black people have been treated for over 400years they’ll bring about a change and break the cycle of taught racism. People need, deserve to know the truth. Now we see how Trump got into office. He’s like the result of all the years and years of lying and covering up the truth has caused.

As for reprobate, I honestly think Dad is a little reprobate. He gives me the chills, he always has even when we were small. I can imagine how hard it is for a child to live in a home with parents like this. My heart aches for them because I know how that feels.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Beth.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4578

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I can’t believe you girls are taking it to the dirt like this, but I can definite appreciate you coming to a sensible way of settling your differences. :lol: Rocky, I’m all in son, just keep your father-in -law posted.

A little laughter goes a long way, especially after what we covered in the last meeting. I have to immediately agree that this racial stuff has outlived its usefulness, not that it ever had in beneficial outcomes. It’s very disgusting when you say it 400 years. WOW!! I’ve heard about black wall street but of course not the positive side, just the lie. I have to agree we have been fed a lot of lies and for me that only confirms we are living in hell. Trying to siphon through all the lies is a all day every day thing. I think I enjoyed UE so much because the Ancients did away with the reason things are so bad, Money. I could honestly relate to Virgil and he dealt with reprobate people like no other. He could spot them and Rod I like how you handle Lacy’s husband. I have seen only one reprobate person, and he went to prison for his crimes. He had a parole date but he committed murder while in prison and will now be there for life. I have to say, prison is for reprobate people not normal people.

I also am watching the MSNBC special about our criminal justice system and I have a problem with the prison in Louisiana that was once a plantation, because it still is a plantation. I don’t think black people should ever be put in a position of working in the fields again I don’t care if they are in prison. That just further drove Mark’s point home. Enslaving Black people is the goal of republicans and has been for years.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4579

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Well, I can’t stay out of the fight. It’s my female duty to uphold the Ghetto rites of passage and Deb has been violating for a while now. I’m so glad both Jackee and Mary except the blame for the trouble their beauty has caused. It’s always wise to accept responsibility for one’s part in a matter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My eyes were opened and I came home and opened my brother’s eyes. He was shocked but relieved. He’s seeing a black lady and he really cares for her. He now can feel proud about his feelings and comfortable moving forward with the relationship. All we can do is share it with white friends and family members so they to can learn something no one else has bothered to teach. I think it’s a damn shame this isn’t a part of history. I am glad we are teaching more positive black history in the Gnostic Academy. I just want to be doing something positive to improve relationships and negative beliefs. I don’t want to perpetuate a lie that forms negative beliefs. To me that’s being part of the problem. I’m glad my eyes are open. It’s hard but necessary.

I have never met or known of a person who is reprobate and I honest don’t want to. It has to be a real chilling experience and people are afraid of ghost. If humans can bring a chill to a room who needs ghost?
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Barb.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4580

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Ah Mother G. How I miss that woman. she had finally say in all our lives not just pop.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4581

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Ditto big bro :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds