Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4491

• Loreen
  • Administrator
We have no more unrest in the community :cheer: . Thank you Jackee you are so sweet. :kiss: .

During the meeting we talked about reprobate, what it means exactly and how does a person become reprobate. Our discussion heated up over another UE revelation and it seems the title of Mason’s series is truly fitting, because who’s the real Unforeseen Efficacy? Mason gave us some comfort but I will allow her and Mark to lead us into this topic as it is very deep indeed.

As for my personal comments, this is all very scary. The more sense everything starts to make, or the more clearly we can see what is honestly going on, the more scary it gets. I can now see how the evangelicals rose to power and the way the rally around trump is disgusting. We watched the documentary on Netflix and even Mason was astound. I don’t think she realized how serious her books are and how prophetic. She actually though it was philosophical/Science Fiction. I’m afraid it’s proving to be way more than that. So, like UE tells us MONEY is the god they serve and they use Jesus as a opening to everyone in and try to convince us they come in peace and have only love. The Handmaiden’s tales is another prophetic story so Mason is right when she says many see and try to reveal. We don’t pay attention. We don’t see the message in the programs we watch. All I can say is I’m scared but confident things will be all right. They have to come Humans are destroying this planet for their god…look at the rain forest in South America. They are setting things on fire on purpose. Man! They have to come back and do something.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4492

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hello Forum friends, visitors, and of course family.

We had a delightful meeting as always covering a wide range of topics, and buckling down on some truths we all must first recognize, acknowledge, and accept in order to be prepared. The primary take from our gathering this meeting is the root of our worlds problem. It is a problem that bears the fruit of destruction, descension, and murder. Religion is one of the main catalysts used to usher in these negatives, the other is political ideology.

Religion: We talked about The Family, I encourage all of you to view the Netflix special to begin the trip down the rabbit hole. This explains the religious aspect. Conservatism: Think of our trouble as a body, and conservatism is the head of the beast. The mind, when used for evil, forms ways, in fact masters ways to, misread, misinterpret, misrepresent, and most of all mislead. The evangelicals are masters at manipulating scripture. They are skilled and misleading others. They help facilitate conservative views that are in themselves anti the Most High.

Conservatism represents everything the Most High is NOT! And, everything that is contra the Most High. This is an ideology that seeks to control, encase, enslave, deny, reject, torment, and dominate women and BLACK PEOPLE!!! Remember what we discussed. Again not all white people share this view when it comes to conservatism. They have basic understanding about the ideology that are deceptive and misleading. The basic ideas only scratch the surface when it comes to this ideology. I know, I was a republican at one point.

Understand, Trump is a scapegoat. He doesn’t have the brains to pull off some of this hateful behavior. It has been festering and brewing way before he arrived. What they see is a way to get finally accomplish their primary goals. They needed a weak leader like this one in order to bring about the changes they really want. This is old republicans hiding behind a weak man, using him to take the fall for all the hate they harbor and have harbored for decades. Four hundred years, slavery has been abolished for 400 years! Why is it that still the majority of Black people are living in despair?

This is by design! It’s time to face reality, open your eyes, see what is right in front of you, and stop allowing them to tell you not to believe exactly what you see. White Nationalist have never tried to hide their presence we just refused to acknowledge they are here. We allowed ourselves to believe black people are just whining when they cry racism. NO THEY AREN’T!!! I encourage you to read up about Black Wall Street. They have tried to make it in the White Mans world. Whenever the being to show success, they are shut down, murde4red, and anyone who tries to help them is murdered. Abraham Lincoln, who not only was murdered he faces in the opposite direction of the other presidents on coins, and he's on a penny. We all know he should be on the Half Dollar. J F Kennedy, Martin Luther King, every significant person with power who has made strives to change the direction black people are forced to progress in, especially in the United States, has been silenced. Why? Why?

White Nationalism has always shown its face. Do you think the Central Park Five were the first or the last Black youths to be accused, tried, and convicted of crimes they have not committed? Do we know how many Black people are in jail, especially Black men, for crimes they did not commit? Hundreds!!! Do you think White Officers beating and gunning down Black males is a new occurrence? It is not! After all, police are there to govern Black people, minorities. The laws are made to control minorities.

Example: Marijuana, do you know how many Black people were imprisoned, and remain incarcerated because they sold Marijuana?
Thousands!!! Should they still be there? HELL NO!!! Have they been released? HELL NO!!! Marijuana is now legal and white people are making a killing from sells. It is now an industry that the average Black person can’t compete in. The cost to run a LEGAL business far exceeds what they can afford. It’s the ole if you can’t beat them take it over and make it legal so you are the profiteer, again leaving them living in squander. Now its been cleaned up and is acceptable, just like Liquor, remember? But Marijuana will never be as bad as Spirits.

Excessive force isn’t a new thing when it comes to how law enforcement officers deal with Black people, it’s just getting worse as angers are intensifying, starting with Obama being elected president and Cell Phones with Cameras. Rodney King brought it to light along with trusted cameras. All things in the dark, come to light. They are working on how do the move forward from here, get back on track, so to speak?

They need an idiot leader to blame for how ugly getting back on track will be, then they can begin, starting with getting rid of the Brown people. They are interfering. Let’s say they’re invading, they are criminals! Make the general public view them negatively, that always helps. Now, remember, they were willing to do something about guns when Black youths were killing up each other, that’s a no no, it affects the primary goal in a unproductive way. There’s no money to be made, in other words. But, white men can have these military type weapons, they’ll need them at some point. Are you following me?

There is a reason the NRA is so powerful and it’s deeper than most people realize, but it’s time to Wake UP!!! The don’t need interference from another minority ethnic group because they are still working on how to deal with the primary one they already have in this country. They’ve successfully subdued the Native Americans on Reservations, what do you think the plan is for Black People who are American Citizens?

Black people are not to prosper in America and that is final! They stop them ever time they try, especially in a way that will benefit the group as a whole. AIDS was supposed to be a killer of one ethnic group, which is why it did affect that group the most. That was the intent. Wake UP!! They are not to be paid livable wages, they are to live in poverty and despair as this is how we ultimately return them to a station of servitude. Low paying, hard labor, unpleasant positions in companies, living in improvised poverty ridden communities. So the wealthy can remain wealthy. Where does that leave the poor White? WAKE UP!!! 400 years and Black people still live in some of the worst conditions imaginable. Do you really thing that isn’t by design?

WAKE UP!!! This is not the time to sleep! Awareness is the first step, acknowledgment is the second, but WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT! I have a beautiful black wife and I adore my beautiful half black sons and daughters, and they are fucking gorgeous!!! I’ll be damn if they ever serve any human person! We only serve the real superior in existence and that is The Most High!!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mark.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4493

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark and we don’t have a functioning government. It needs an overhaul the said thing is that is what will undermine the White Nationalist agenda. Our failing government. It is to divided and they are all too afraid to speak up and speak out. The two branches, Executive and Legislative are at odd, and the two parties are at war. It would seem the members in both parties have somewhat agree for White Nationalism to work.

Also, once upon a time there were various government agencies that worked separately from the three major government branches. The republicans have manipulated government policy so much it is now backfiring. I was also once a republican and I bought into the White thing for a while, I did. But things haven’t worked like they were designed to work in many many years. Now we have lobbyist running our government so we can’t do anything about organization like the NRA. The run the government.

At the end of the day it was comforting to know the CIA, FBI and DEA couldn’t be bought and paid for. What’s the solution? Terms in the Senate and the house. People are voting some of these older people out so they need to have terms. Our government needs an overhaul so that a man like Trump never makes it into the drivers seat again. It’s like riding with a drunk driver. Their needs to be unwavering qualifications for a president, things that would have disqualified Trump immediately. No matter what the voters wanted. Voting needs to be a part of the process but qualifications need to be taken into consideration first.

I know all about The Family and you know thought about UE and shook my head. At first I thought Mason was kind of losing it. I never really got into the UE thing I just loved Mason. But, as time went on, I found myself testing her ability, she never failed a test and it was scary. I reread UE with open eyes if you know what I mean. I found myself watching Ancient Aliens and decided it was time I took my new faith way more seriously.

I immediately associated the Family with the Organization and I was knocked off my feet. Finally, everything started to hit me and I had to hold up my hand it was coming so fast. My eyes are open. It’s scary in a different kind of way. It will not prosper because there is real power in our midst, the kind money can never buy.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4494

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mark, frightfully my eyes are open. Some things you know are happening but until they are confirmed you can put it aside and hope it's not true. Well it's true so now all we can do is face it and move forward. I intend to support get out and vote campaigns especially for young black people.

So, reprobate is unforgiveable by nature. I can see why, it’s a complete denial of right, that makes sense. If you keep turning away from what is right, willfully, eventually that within that tells you not to do something, stops talking. I don’t know any people like that I don’t think except Trump. Money and power can make a person reprobate. This is all starting to make perfect scary sense. I agree Mike, it’s hard to believe things that are real because we are surrounded with so much unreal, unimportant, unrealistic stuff we don’t know reality when it slaps us in the face. We don’t know it because we are acclimated to the lying world we live in. We think it’s all real when it isn’t. We have been taught to ignore what is real, if you want to prosper in this life you have to think, and believe a certain way. The way those with money think and it’s evil. They are selfish and greedy, most of them. I watch my husband fight to resist the power his position in life gives him. It is a struggle for him. His father as well. Talk to us about that honey, Mike, Mark, Jay, Luke and Jordan. Please, help us to see what exactly happens to people who have the god of this world.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4495

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ebony wrote:
.....I watch my husband fight to resist the power his position in life gives him. It is a struggle for him. His father as well. Talk to us about that honey, Mike, Mark, Jay, Luke and Jordan. Please, help us to see what exactly happens to people who have the god of this world.

I would say, they don't have any worries so they don't learn compassion, literally Ebony, for those who are given much much is required. You can’t be lazy. It’s not all peaches and cream. The best thing about being well of is no worries about basic needs. The best way of describing life for me is the total opposite of being poor. The worst is all the responsibility that comes with my financial status. I pay taxes gladly because I am an American, I love America, and this is my responsibility, I don’t whine about it, don’t try to avoid it. As an American I pay my bills. I struggle with this country's debt because I don’t like debt. But…that’s the best way to contrast my life in respect to poor or people her are not financially well off.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mark.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4496

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Ebony wrote:
The way those with money think and it’s evil. They are selfish and greedy, most of them. I watch my husband fight to resist the power his position in life gives him. It is a struggle for him. His father as well. Talk to us about that honey, Mike, Mark, Jay, Luke and Jordan. Please, help us to see what exactly happens to people who have the god of this world.

Hey Ebony, hmm like Mark I have never been financially unstable. My dad’s family is well off, I grew up and did well for myself, he died and left us all a small fortune, MG died and left is a bigger fortune so…no financial worries. We have worries, health, relationship. It is hard to stay grounded when you don’t have financial worries. I remember when I first met Mason and she asked me for $25 dollars once and I gave her $2500 hundred. She didn’t know what to do it shocked her but to me it was just change. It shocked me that she was so surprised, so touched. I felt like a MAN! You see I enjoy making women smile. I enjoy doing things that make them feel special. It’s what being a man is all about. :cheer: I’m not wasteful, I am cautious, but I’m not butty tight, I’m good I can help out. I’m a generous wealthy person :lol: :lol: I like being that way.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mike.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds