Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 6 months ago #4570

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Sis….okay your right, sigh, my husband is buejee but he’s cute, and he got some ghetto in him girl, jus a little bit! :lol: :lol:

Um Hm Miss Jackee. I accept my part as well shit…if the shoes fit, Ima wear them heifers all the way to the arena! :angry:

Rhena my sister G’ette, they way too Boujee, WAY!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 6 months ago #4571

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Oh no…Mason and Deb are about to square off again. I need popcorn these two are too funny. They kept it up during the meeting too. :lol: :lol: . Oh man.

MUDD!!! FEMALES!!! OH HELL YEAH!!! Rocky you the shit bro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pop…after this meeting it’s really hard to close the eyes, and I might not have blonde hair and blue eyes but my dad does :lol: :lol: :lol: . I’m breezing through this life thing now I swear. I’m so damn lucky my daddy lov me!!!! :lol: :lol: But honestly, I was approached by some young men in a group out on an outing. They looked real preppy, and to my surprise they were headed in my direction. I had to brace myself for a confrontation I just knew was coming. But they were down right friendly and one of them had a serious southern accent. They wanted to reassure me I was welcome and that all the racial stuff wasn’t a problem in their circle, a circle of which I was invited to join. It shocked me. I thanked them, told them I was a Gnostic not to be confused with Agnostic. And my faith kept me really busy when I wasn’t working my day job. They smiled and nodded especially when I assured them I do believe in God and they left me with the invitation still open and with ways to get in touch with them after I had some time to think it over. Well low and behold after that whenever me and the family are out someone tells me about how much I look like am a part of an elitist group. Dad, like his dad, reminds me to not let it turn my head. He reminded me of how Christians say the Devil is. I think about that movie The Devil’s advocate, they are making this feel it is the best thing, all doors will be open, I’ll have everything I ever wanted. Dad says he can give me that, but he won’t. Some things should be worked for and having everything you want doesn’t build character of feed into my moral growth. I agree. It’s more important to please the Most High. To be righteous and remember I am in the service of the Most High than to allow the real devils to lead me down a dark alley, making it look rosy and bursting with light. So, race does not matter, pop says, once you reach an income bracket and you are associated with an elite family. My uncle is a lawyer, my father a financial analyst, planner, advisor, my aunt is an author, my brother is a business owner, my family is the bomb what can I say. My brother is approached all the time to and I like how he handles it and I just follow his lead most of the time. Miles is so cool. He says he’s had this problem all his life because he has pop’s blue eyes and he has sandy blonde hair. He also has naturally tan colored skin and eyelashes out of this world. My brother is fine and draws a lot of attention like Jay and my dad and my Uncle Luke.

My point is you can see how financial standing and good looks can go to a person’s head. I don’t know what it feels like to be in my dad’s shoes but it’s heavy, you can tell sometimes. He is more concerned about the pressure on my aunt and she is concerned about the pressure on her brothers so this is heavy. All of us are aware of the situation and fully understand that having money is not always an easy thing. The god money wants all of its followers to cleave together and us it to do evil around the world, if you use it to do good it’s angry and calls out its soldiers to attack and tiring down your security and safety nets. For entertainers especially women, it wants you thin, sickly thin, if you don’t comply, it sends out its soldiers to threaten them to lose weight or lose their careers. They know people become accustom to living well and the threat of being poor is more frightening than anything in life, and I know why because I’ve been there.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 6 months ago #4572

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: OOO oh no see!!! Okay fine let me get my hair combs out and get in this swim suit cause see it’s on up in here, Deb, Jackee's team, we got this. We can look good and still be G'ettes dog gammit!!! :angry:

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 6 months ago #4573

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Awe now see, why you goin all there with a bro Vic? Leave my points alone thank you girls very much. I got tired of pulling my pants up, and feeling that cold air on my backside. Don’t go thinking I ain’t a straight G thou. :(

You should see dads face after reading this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . He said we new school G's :lol: :lol: :lol: and he’s throwing up his west side sign :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. He said we dress to impress like the Gangsters of old, you know things go out of style and they come back. It's time to go back to our fine Italian suits he said and I agree.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 6 months ago #4574

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Ladies…what is happening here, I’ll stay on the side lines. Mason you always getting us in something! “Mean Face” I’m with you but I’m too old to get in mudd right now!

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 6 months ago #4575

• Alex
  • Premium Member
:lol: Oh Lawd!! Here we go again :lol: . Mason, why you do this? Deb is mining her own business and you just bothin her beautiful self. Thanks a lot Rocky, now we have to get all dirty :lol: :lol:

I was really disturbed about black wall street, what they did to the black people over a lie was devastating. This country has a sordid history and it’s ugly. Mason tells the children there are no real monsters, just human beings. That is simply profound. I also think Virgil was always a straight shooter, and I think it was necessary. He had a lot on his handsome shoulders. He and Thaddeus ’s are the first two and most powerful Tanjan, living right on Earth. Wrestling with what you are, knowing your power, and controlling it the way he and Thaddeus both did was amazing.

I think this world is Hell and it is a scarier place with each passing day. I honestly wish I had a clearly vision of what this place was before I had kids. I just would not have brought them into this world I’m sorry. I’m so worried. I’m glad we can laugh a little because we need it. Mark my eyes are so frightfully open and I am horrified by what I’m seeing.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Alex.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds