Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4528

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Look Sista, you brought her to my attention and I had to take a good look, I mean Jackee is beautiful too shoot. That’s my if I was right there.[/quote]

Yeah…Jackee is hot too, okay looking :dry: is fine, I guess. :whistle: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4529

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
So they care about things that are vital to their own survival. I see. Thank you babe and you to Doc

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4530

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Oh they ladies are at it again :lol: :lol: :lol:. Nothing like a cat fight, and two women together. :ohmy: did that slip out, :oops: Wooo :whistle:.

Mark eyes are open bro and it's an ugly picture that's for damn sure. My pop is very racist and after this meeting I can see him for everything he is. I had to tell him the other day, I just can't stomach the ugliness anymore. It's absolutely uncalled for and I told him he needs to examine the root of his racism. I told him it's just not something that can continue to be shared or passed down from one generation to the next. It now requires some concrete reasoning based on actual facts or personal experiences. It actually shut him down. He had nothing else to say. This meeting opened my eyes and I really wish more people would take a look at racism and see if it's a smart ideology. It's time we stop judging each other based on ethnicity. We need to stop judging other's period.

Coming from someone who works in law enforcement I have to agree that you have to be mentally ready to take on the level of power it immediately gives you. That means you have to be able to separate yourself from petty beliefs and values. You simply can’t be a racist and have any form of power, any. You can’t have ill-conceived notions and have any kind of power, and power always me authority over other human beings. Other living things. But, knowing you have power is intoxicating. It gives you a giddy felling. Delight, pride, you feel embolden in the authority that comes with law enforcement. Just the title, law enforcement. I think chivalry is a most in order to keep you respectful and able to retain a amount of normality and to retain your understanding that you are also a human being. It’s a job not a birthright. We are being paid to maintain order and keep peace, not lording over the communities who pay your salary. You have to be able to remember the people you deal with pay you to keep the peace, all citizens pay you no matter their ethnicity. They pay taxes and that pays law enforcement.

I don’t think I ever encountered a reprobate person and I don’t think I want to. That has to be a scary person. I tell people the real monsters are people and I smiled when Mason said that too. She said she tells her grand-kids, they don’t have to worry about a monster in their closet, but they do have to worry about a person trying to lure them away from the safety of their family. She said she tells them people are the monsters.

I was amazed by this Family and how it literally relates to The Organization in UE. The Organization was massive and I always wondered how it encompassed so many different nations and nationalities, well now I know. WOW!!! I’m sorry it’s frightening, downright frightening. Mason…are the Ancients really cruel and selfish like we are led to believe in stories about them?

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4531

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Ladies, stop fighting :lol: :lol: :lol:. It's always better to love each other, right :cheer:

Sir Mark, I really want to close my eyes but now I simply cannot. I think it’s a damn shame how easy it is for people to do wrong and how easy it is to buy people off. I think if people understood the reality of our situation things would change. If we got rid of our value system as Virgil and the Aeon do in UE, and build up areas in towns that are enclosed, fixed up, and self-contained. We could change things just like in UE. I can see how this can happen. If people put more energy into finding a way for all of us to live on the planet comfortably, we wouldn’t be worried about global warming. Mason says some shit that makes you sit back and say damn. Like why can’t they come up with something that is biodegradable when it comes to plastic? Can’t they come up with a form of plastic that has a trigger that causes it to dissolve. Mason said when the water bottle is empty the container starts to evaporate or something, break down until it dissolves into nothing. Why can’t we use shit that just dissolves when it’s no longer being used. I mean everything like Mason says. We could be thinking of ways to reduce trash for real instead of building landfills. Was I the only one in awe when she said that? All the money we waste making useless shit or that only causes more problems and clean up could be better spent finding ways to clean up, for real.

I don’t know…I think she’s getting this from some higher-level mind somewhere that’s for sure

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4532

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Nico…they checking out our girls bro. I can’t be upset. My chest is poking out a little further and I’m strutting bro :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

What we saw during the meeting was hard to watch so I agree, opening the eyes is a painful thing. Viewing the ugly truth is disturbing but I do believe it is a nation-wide thing. One thing trump has done is make it necessary to open your yes to truth because he lies so damn much. It’s downright embarrassing. At first I thought the media was making to much of his Dorian map alteration but when you exam the broader picture, this involves other respected entities that don’t want to be caught up in his web of lies. Also we need to know something haven’t been touched by his blanket of acceptable alternative facts.

I think Virgil is awesome. I also wish he would just appear. Mason, pop said you’re going to have to add him he want’s in on the conversation under his own avatar :lol: . He was really affected by what he saw during the meeting this time. I think we all were. It felt good to have our plight examined and proven to be disgraceful and unacceptable.

I know Mason is an instrument of enlightenment. She is the one who is delivering the messages they send but she is clearly not the only vessel they are using. I agree, there is something to the hurricanes happening in the Atlantic. See, everything simply is not make believe and we need to stop saying that simple because we don’t want to deal with the reality of what we are seeing. They are speaking, trying to reach people through what they seem to universally take part in, entertainment, movies, music. We just need to get the message. UE should have been a series of movies. Can you imagine seeing that on a big screen? It needs to be like an HBO thing though, Game of Thrones because it has so many important characters.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Benji.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4533

• nicoli
Benji, I can’t even get mad about this, my sister is beautiful and so is my wife. If other women are looking at them and lifting a brow that’s a complement plain and simple. :cheer:
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by nicoli.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds