Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4516

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mike wrote:
Mark wrote:
Ladies, Unfortunately, I am very aware of the Family folks. Most males in our financial are desired. When I was younger, because of how I lived, I was liked and targeted because of my arrogance. Yes, I am arrogant at times. It is my trial and it is a work in progress. It is hard wrestling with being at the top. I mean I have the looks, the ethnicity, and the financial status required in this world to be on top. All doors open for me naturally. I’m not bragging I’m simply being honest. I have no idea what it feels like to hear NO sorry we can’t help you. I’m a White, blue-eyed, blonde, male. Need I say more? I’m also tall, and trust me that matters as well. I was so sought after, my, what they called, fetish for women of color could be overlooked as long as I married a white woman having women of color on the side was acceptable, as many as I wanted, giving me the impression, they would be supplied. That is why I stayed back Niobi first approached me.

:lol: @ Mark…bro you are so damn right. Height matters as well believe it or not. There are several shoein factors in this world we live in and Mark has ever single one of them working in his favor, but his father always brought him back down to Earth. Sir Paul would say something to him that would shut him down right away. Like the incident Rod speaks of because it significantly impacted his life, Sir Paul reminded Mark that negative attraction and attention would be directed at him at a higher intensity as well, and that is so very true. Mark has experienced quiet a bit of unwanted attention in his life as has Jay.

OMG so you have height, ethnicity even presumed ethnicity, I pass as white, I have my looks, and I don’t appear to be aging because of my native genes, so Mark and Mike are absolutely correct. I don’t think I’ve ever heard “NO SORRY, we can’t help you.”
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4517

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Thank you Kendra :cheer: .

Rocky that’s because you are a righteous man. Your righteous nature allows you to keep things in prospective. You are the very kind of person that belongs in that kind of position. So is Michael, Marc, Adam and Doug.

And...Very True Marcellous!! And they will know because they know who they give their stories too. They are watching and recording. They are stewards of the Most High and they know.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4518

• Emily
  • Administrator
I’m really trying to understand this reprobate thing. The minute I think I have a grasp on it, something else is said that makes me question my assurance that I know what it is. Help me to break this down, I mean Luke got so deep and so did Rod. Is it rare? Are you born this way? What is this reprobate thing because it removes you from the Most High which is why it’s unforgivable? Does reincarnation cure it? I’m really hoping there aren’t many people like that in the world. I can’t imagine being married to a person who is reprobate. Benson was this way right? How horribly frightening. Why can’t people see this in someone before they decided to marry them? Rod what does she say? How did she end up with this man?

We are living in the time of a real reprobate leader Mason. He looks like he’s melting all the time. His skin looks terrible. He looks like he about to combust. Is he a good example of reprobate? I’m so scared Mark. So…did they try to recruit you at some point? The Family? I can see why if they did. I have to admit I can completely see the coalition between UE’s Organization and this Family. At the end of the day so to speak, what does this actually men Mark, Mason. I’m so worried. So the Annunaki aren’t evil, heartless higher level beings? That’s what I’m most worried about.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Emily.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4519

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason I so enjoy you girl. My dad has on his boxing gloves and we are all ready. I’m not afraid or disturbed, even though it’s clear, black people, are being singled out and set for a return to a servitude status. If you ask me we are there no. Most of us do not make what white people make doing the same job. Mason talked about a job she had where her and white lady, both of them single parents, doing the same job for two different loan origination areas, but the white woman was being paid two dollars more and Mason had to train her. When Mason confronted HR about it they response was to reduce the white woman’s pay to what Mason was making and a memo was sent out about discussing salary or pay grades. It didn’t matter because Mason said she was not silent about it and it became a problem for them as all black people working for the company began to question “I’m I being paid what my White counter parts are being paid?” The white lady quiet because she now wasn’t making enough to provide for her and her children and she literally felt sorry for Mason, struggle to provide for her family with that salary. Mason said she lived in a beautiful home in a nice area and she lived in an apartment. This is what we deal with in this country. We obviously aren’t bad and they fear us. I look at the black women of color in positions of authority. They aren’t being influenced by the norms. They are focused on what is right and the rule of law. We are the ones who will respect and uphold the law, we are the ones who step up instead of closing our doors when we hear someone crying for help. I think most reprobate people ae nonblack people. Was Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and Jeffrey Dohmer reprobate?

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4520

• Niobi
I sit I talk with my parents and me mother cry, she say eyes so open and she see much better what is going on. I see too. It is much but it is good to see. I know both side of life as well. I know very poor, now know to be well off. I remember poor, poverty, my mother just like Kendra and her mom. She still look a price, I no do anymore but I no shop often unless with mom. Me dad see he paycheck and he cry. He buy him and mom new home of they own and it beautiful. He driving new car and mom is so happy. Me brother is in college, he want to be doctor. He so happy. I think good rich people make others so happy. They good, they do good things, they don’t think the better, they don’t have to bossy others, they know them self. I think it is to be insecure to want to push other’s around. It is to not be good at the core to want to do something like trump do to so many. He is evil. I think Money can do much damage in the wrong hands but in right hands it can fix. Remember Virgil in UE come from wealth, he have to so he can do what he has to do.

Virgil is mean, he no play ever, he serious always, he real leader. He scary, more scary than Zeus, Thaddeus, he funny but he have ways like Virgil that make him strong leader too.

I know story of David and I always wonder why he favor in the eye of God. It not to bring me comfort that he favored because he do very bad to me. Not good at all. I glad to know Karma make life hard for him. He son with Bethesda to die to be executed. He turn from father, and try to take over. He do have hard life the David. I think he live to regret what he did to get other man’s wife. He learned just because he can do something not to mean he should do it. Only those who have morally development know this.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4521

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Mark, my eyes are painfully open but I'm not shocked by what we views during the meeting. I've witnessed things first hand. I was in the car when a cop pulled over a friend. I saw how he treated him and I'm glad I was there because there's no telling how bad that would have gone. We covered many topics during this meeting and I’m not sure how I feel about what is going on. Mark, actually got pretty deep with what he assured us was not a theory but a fact and he had supportive material that we all witness day after day. My hope is in the Mark’s, Justin’s, Jay’s, Kelton’s Luke’s, Michael’s…all the leaders in our group who have reached a level in society that in itself, is authoritative. I’m so glad I know these people. Mark, you point and I go, you direct and I follow directions bro, this is all over my head but I remember Sir Paul talked about how heavy this is. Mark drove that home during this meeting. That Organization is horrible and I’ve heard rumors that church attendance is dwindling down to nothing. People are wising up and that is a relief, they won’t be able to keep this Jesus thing up here in the United States that’s why they are moving on.

My father in law was very impressed with this meeting and kept saying it’s so much to take in but it’s time to stop ignoring what is right in our face. I know how Jay feels though. I often just push it away. I’ve learned I’m a simple man and I get stressed. What are we going to do Mark, Mason. I’m simple but know I’m no where near Reprobate. I don’t think I’ve ever known a reprobate person and I think I’m grateful for that.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Tony.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds